Know your Gundams from your Evas? Your Chobits from your .hack? Think Boba is the best thing since Pocky? You're not alone. Enter!
Topic locked

ATTENTION ALL WATCHERS OF G4TV

Sun Nov 07, 2004 7:16 pm

G4TV (or the original Tech TV) will be airing Anime Unleashed for Read or Die at 5 PM and ending at 10 PM.

So...before I disspoint myself, does anyone know if Read or Die is worth a flip?

Sun Nov 07, 2004 8:33 pm

I've never seen the TV series, but I've watched the OVA. I thought it was very good and I'm planning on either taping Anime Unleashed or renting the DVDs in the near future.

Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:31 pm

robot wrote:I've never seen the TV series, but I've watched the OVA. I thought it was very good and I'm planning on either taping Anime Unleashed or renting the DVDs in the near future.

Domo arigato Mr--Miss Roboto. :roflol: I'll probably watch the 7-7:30 block. Since my mom's currently watching the TV and at six I think we'll be eating out.

Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:20 am

Despite the fact I say this about 95% of all anime, Read or Die is actually pretty good and is worth watching.

Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:46 am

I watched the 5 hour R.O.D. block. It was excellent. :) Although I had already seen most of the episodes, it gave Tim a chance to see them. I just wish they could have shown all the eps they had shown previously in the late night blocks.

I love R.O.D. :) Anyone who loves reading like that is tops in my books. ;)

Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:39 am

I didn't need to watch that, i had all the ep recorded from the past month, can someone tell me WHY they replaced R.O.D and Gungrave with...whats it called...Gad Guard? some give me one reason why i should keep watching that piece of [Censored due to graphic violence]? It is so crappy my brother prefers Kirby over it, I prefer Kirby over it...I want R.O.D back, or atl least Gungrave, Japanese Mafia intruiges me for some reason....

Re: ATTENTION ALL WATCHERS OF G4TV

Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:01 pm

DM was on fire! wrote:G4TV (or the original Tech TV) will be airing Anime Unleashed for Read or Die at 5 PM and ending at 10 PM.

So...before I disspoint myself, does anyone know if Read or Die is worth a flip?
Pretty good.

*cries*I still hate the G4 and TechTV merge.*cries*

Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:46 pm

Tailseh wrote:*cries*I still hate the G4 and TechTV merge.*cries*

I agree with you there. I thought TechTV was much better by itself. G4 has loaded it with carp. There used to be actual sciency shows and such. Now it's filled with gamer shows. :(

Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:26 pm

Jasujo wrote:
Tailseh wrote:*cries*I still hate the G4 and TechTV merge.*cries*

I agree with you there. I thought TechTV was much better by itself. G4 has loaded it with carp. There used to be actual sciency shows and such. Now it's filled with gamer shows. :(

That's exactly how my dad feels! I actually didn't know what G4TV was until I saw the Screen Savers on the guide.

Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:56 pm

i love watching G4TV especially for the cheats.

Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:27 pm

Getting awfully off-topic.
Topic locked