For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Parental Permission!

Mon May 31, 2004 10:50 am

On Saturday I sent my parental permission form, I know its a Hoilday weekend, so I was wondering when should I receive the full access to neopets since, it snail mail? :?:

Mon May 31, 2004 11:11 am

It might take a couple weeks for it to be implimented.... it took that long when my brother's consent form was sent through the mail.

Mon May 31, 2004 11:13 am

Assuming you live within the continental US, they should receive it Wednesday or Thursday. It all depends on how far away from them you live. Now how long until they process it? Who knows. Ideally it would be by the end of the week, but since it's Neopets, it might be longer.

Mon May 31, 2004 11:19 am

Thanks, I live in Minnesota, so it might take a while, although I'm not like worlds away, which is very good!

Mon May 31, 2004 11:21 am

From my experience, they'll activate the day they get it, so you've just got to allow the time for the mail to be delivered. I always fax, so I don't know how long it'll take.

Mon May 31, 2004 12:28 pm

I don't know if I should tell you this or not, but wouldn't everything be so much easier if you signed up as 13+ :?

Mon May 31, 2004 12:33 pm

Wooden Plank wrote:I don't know if I should tell you this or not, but wouldn't everything be so much easier if you signed up as 13+ :?

Usually that's the best way to do things, since you get to do everything right away. Me, I signed up right before I was 13, but I wanted to do everything, so I put my age as 23 :roll: I got to do things, but I would get wierd people wanting to be my boyfriend, asking if I was still single, etc. Discusting. :?

Mon May 31, 2004 5:40 pm

Wooden Plank wrote:I don't know if I should tell you this or not, but wouldn't everything be so much easier if you signed up as 13+ :?

Heh, when I signed up 3 years ago, I didn't even *think* about doing that. :roll: But of course I now have backup account that I'm in my 20's in. Saying you're under 13 on websites nevers helps you, really.

Mon May 31, 2004 5:52 pm

When I first signed up, I actually got parental permission. Then I just signed up as 13+ and waited to be 13. Now I'm almost 15. I've been on Neopets forever.

Mon May 31, 2004 10:52 pm

Hmm, I don't know really since I'm considered as over 18 (I'm not)...it might take a while, have patience.

Mon May 31, 2004 11:01 pm

Hehe, for one of my accounts I sent the parental consent form..faxed it.

But then I just pretended I was 13 :P

Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:31 am

What happens when someone who signed up as "under 13" actually turns 13? They update the account or you have to annoy them with mails?

Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:34 am

when my sister turned thirteen, her account was automatically updated, at least one day we tried it, and it worked :P
Topic locked