Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

What kind of napkins do you use?

Paper.
51%
Cloth.
No votes
Paper towel.
31%
Shirt/pants/arm.
15%
Other.
3%

Total votes : 39

Wed Jun 16, 2004 2:59 pm

I use paper towels. I used a whole roll cleaning up a soapy mess I made when washing the dishes. Hehe.

Wed Jun 16, 2004 4:35 pm

If I''m eating something messy like chicken wings, I use kitchen paper, but I don't really eat with my hands otherwise, or just wash them afterwards.

Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:18 pm

Paper napkins, usually. I use sooo many napkins when I eat, it's not even funny. Sometimes I just go ahead and grab a paper towel, since it's a little thicker and would last longer.

Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:43 pm

Paper Towels. I always use paper towels no matter what.

Wed Jun 16, 2004 6:18 pm

I normally just wipe them on my clothes, but if I'm eating grilled chicken off the BBQ then I use kitchen roll to hold it.

Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:41 pm

Either of the paper towel variety, or the shirt/pants/arm type.

Wed Jun 16, 2004 11:02 pm

I use paper napkins, I tend to eat spaghetti a lot and sauces can be very messy. I can't imagine how it would be to use cloth napkins *cringes at the thought of all that laundry*

Wed Jun 16, 2004 11:24 pm

Jasujo wrote:
Canada wrote:i use paper towels, but i really want to know why you would care what i use as a napkin...

It's all part of my plan to take over the world! Mwahahahaha! :twisted:

Nevermind, you didn't hear that . . . :shock:

ok... all i have to do is walk away slowly, veeeery slowly... RUN AWAY!!!

Thu Jun 17, 2004 4:28 pm

Lynx wrote:I use paper napkins, I tend to eat spaghetti a lot and sauces can be very messy. I can't imagine how it would be to use cloth napkins *cringes at the thought of all that laundry*

Yeah, especially for some of the people that I've seen eating.

Tue Jun 22, 2004 4:55 pm

Paper towel is...more hygenic...i tink...

Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:33 pm

Paper napkins. They're cheap, easy, and disposable.

napkin

Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:45 pm

The napkins I usually use are made of paper. Or sometimes... My brain!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
Erm, yeah. Whatever.

Wed Jun 23, 2004 12:04 pm

I such a paper person! I carry paper napkins in all of my bags! hehheh! {off topic} It's raning! Meep! When it rains it pours in the Pines--hope it stops!

Fri Aug 13, 2004 5:53 pm

rageaholic wrote:Normally I use my hand and wipe it on my pants.

If it's something really messy I use paper towels or paper napkins (if i eat somewhere with napkins, those, but at home we don't have any so paper towels)

that's like me.....xD

Fri Aug 13, 2004 5:57 pm

Nope, I don't use napkins. They only come out in my house when it's Christmas, or we have guests coming round for dinner. :P
Topic locked