Sports discussion. Towel whipping is strictly prohibited. It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye.
Topic locked

Favourite AFL Team?

Mon Oct 04, 2004 12:04 am

Just because there's too many American topics, and we Aussies need some of our own ;)

I know the season's over, but what's your favourite AFL team?

Mine is (dare I say it?) St Kilda :oops:

Sat Nov 20, 2004 9:48 pm

Adelaide Crows!! Might have something to do with the fact I live in Adelaide though :P

Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:18 am

Kangaroos :D

Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:08 am

I do not follow nor watch AFL but I suppose if I had to choose a team I'd probably go for the local teams because I haven't got much else to base my decision on. Therefore, it becomes and issue of Freo Dockers or Eagles. When I was younger I remember the Dockers always used to be the under-dogs so I'm going to support them (even if they aren't the under-dogs anymore) :P

Freeeeeo, ready to go, we are the Freo Dockers!

Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:17 am

Go Richmond! :D Even though we came last... We still rock!

Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:48 pm

This is easy, Philadelphia Soul. I am a Philadelphia fan for life.

Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:30 am

jabond102 wrote:This is easy, Philadelphia Soul. I am a Philadelphia fan for life.

AFL in Australia usually means "Australian Football League" not "Arena Football League" ;) Here's a handy site on the Australian Football League: http://afl.com.au/

Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:15 pm

Medusa wrote:
jabond102 wrote:This is easy, Philadelphia Soul. I am a Philadelphia fan for life.

AFL in Australia usually means "Australian Football League" not "Arena Football League" ;) Here's a handy site on the Australian Football League: http://afl.com.au/

:lol: That was pretty funni...

Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:47 pm

Oh, no wonder those team names appeared so odd to me.

Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:12 am

Go the Sydney Swans!

Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:48 am

:D >>>GO THE SWANS<<< :D

Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:24 pm

Medusa wrote:I do not follow nor watch AFL but I suppose if I had to choose a team I'd probably go for the local teams because I haven't got much else to base my decision on. Therefore, it becomes and issue of Freo Dockers or Eagles. When I was younger I remember the Dockers always used to be the under-dogs so I'm going to support them (even if they aren't the under-dogs anymore) :P

Freeeeeo, ready to go, we are the Freo Dockers!

:O ! Freo!... Eagles are better! Why? cause I said so! :P

(I go for Eagles)

Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:39 am

CHEER, CHEER, THE RED AND THE WHITE!
GO THE SWANS!!

Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:11 am

I'll say dockers because I hang around with Michael Connely (Dockers Managers Kid) and his mum (Dockers Managers Wife) used to be my sport teacher.

So yeah, Freo 8)

Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:29 pm

Go Collingwood!!

*watches herself get killed* xD

I have so many friends that hate them... But some that like them. No one goes for Brisbane, right? :P Akermanis.. *shudder*
Topic locked