Request your avatars and signatures, blinkies and banners and everything else graphics-related here.
Topic locked

Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:59 pm

maniac wrote:Alrighty then...
First up, Caitie. I couldn't decide how to use that gorgeous picture! I tried fitting it all in but it just looked squished and horrible so I did two different ones for you to choose from!...
Image and Image

Anything you want differently, just ask. Hope you like them! :)

Ok, Lost. Hope this pleases:

Image Image

Again, if you'd like something changed, thats fine.

And Troggy7, hope I got the colours ok - just say if it's wrong. :)

endeavourl: I'll give it a go when I have the time. I mean, it may really suck - but I'll try! =P

Queenie wrote:Can someone please make me an avatar and sig?

I'd like my username on the sig, and the line, "All Hail the Munchkin Queen" ...don't ask. :) Also a picture of a Royal Girl Kougra please.

And for the avatar, I'd like a blinkie of my username and a picture of a royal paint brush.

I will give props to whoever does this in my sig, and my undying love and affection.

Thank you!

Uh, Queenie that sounds like it should be in the 'Open Requests' thread. If you'd like me to do it could you please supply me with a picture you want.

Sure Thing! Here's one:
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/6700 ... aby2az.gif

and the other:

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/5106 ... yal9hr.gif

If you need anything else, let me know![/img]

Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:27 pm

maniac wrote:Ok, Lost. Hope this pleases:

Image Image

Again, if you'd like something changed, thats fine.

Wonderful :) Its much better then I would have been able to come up with. Thanks :)

Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:01 am

Nevvveerrmind :D

Hope you haven't already started... Sorry
Last edited by Eskimo on Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:06 pm

Ok, I've been busy over the weekend and I've got lots of work to do tonight but I'll hopefully get everything done tomorrow. Thanks for being patient!

Change the star on Troggy's fader,
Queenie's set,
Blank Stare's sig.

Not taking more requests until I'm done with these

Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:26 pm

Don't forget me ! :(

Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:28 pm

endeavourl wrote:Don't forget me ! :(

Oopsies!! Sorry I didn't put up in that post there - I did remember you though. :D

I don't know if this is what you wanted, I hope its ok. Here you go:

Image or Image or Image

Troggy7, ok you can now choose from yellow or orange! :)
Here: Image and Image

.:Blank Stare:. yes I did do it but its ok, I might as well give it you anyway 'cause I'm not going to do anything with it!! :)
Here ya go:

Queenie, you're next! :) (Sorry for the wait, but its been a busy week for me!)

Oh, and I am taking requests again! :P

Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:46 pm

^o^! Thanks so much! Im not sure what one I'll use yet, but thenks for offering two colors ^w^

Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:47 pm

Those look really awesome :D

Thanks a lot maniac :hug:

not sure if its possible, but would you be able to make the krawk wear either the emerald krawk jacket or the full krawk armor? (do it if you have time, these are awesome already)

Edit: Another thing, would it be possible to make the image just the image of the krawk, and have the background clear, no white background?
Last edited by endeavourl on Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:54 am

Thank you! I love the one on the right!

Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:37 am

Signature
Text: The Sinners
Image URL: http://arzosah.dragonrealmsoftware.com/ ... joshua.jpg
Subtext: Bed
Colour scheme: anything
Other details: 400x100 plz

thx in advance!

Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:04 pm

maniac wrote:
.:Blank Stare:. yes I did do it but its ok, I might as well give it you anyway 'cause I'm not going to do anything with it!! :)
Here ya go:

... That is the CUTEST Naruto sig I have ever seen... <3 Im glad you showed it to me! *saves* I'll use it when I'm done with this one. Thanks!

Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:09 pm

I'm glad everyone likes their graphics! You're all very welcome! :)

Unfortunately I'm getting less and less time for this kind of thing at the moment so I've decided to close the request board. But before I'm done I will complete all the pending requests, which are:

Queenie's set (so sorry this is taking so long)
bedlam13 sig
endeavourl changes ---> I'll do the transparency for you, and I'll try and do the armour if I have time.

Otherwise, SHOP CLOSED! (But mods don't lock just yet! ^.^ )

EDIT: Actually I'm going to have to leave these requests undone, sorry everyone but you're free to request from someone else now. I just haven't got the time - exams etc, and am going to have to take a break from PPT anyway. So, sorry!! And mods can lock.[/b]

Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:22 am

its ok maniac, thanks for the existing ones anyway :)

Good luck with your exams!
Topic locked