Request your avatars and signatures, blinkies and banners and everything else graphics-related here.
Topic locked

Fri May 12, 2006 2:42 am

Type of Graphic avatar and sig set
Text: shaun
*Subtext: You'll be in my heart...
Picture{s}: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/s ... s/hug2.jpg and/or http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/s ... unset2.jpg
*Style: missing someone
*Color Scheme: you decide
*Dimentions:
100x100 (av) and 80x80 (av) - could i have one for use on ppt and one for my blog please?
400 x 100 (sig)

Sat May 13, 2006 4:26 am

Erm, I honestly didn't know exactly what to do because of the fact I did not want to mess up the signature by putting unneccessary stuff on it. Please tell me if you would like for me to try again on this one.

DM -- don't make it a last time to request from me, please. D: I like it when people request from me.

Sure thing, S-S-SmOkIN.

I'll get to work on these tomorrow. Already 11:30PM and I'm really sleepy

Sat May 13, 2006 8:38 pm

memoryblade wrote:Image

Erm, I honestly didn't know exactly what to do because of the fact I did not want to mess up the signature by putting unneccessary stuff on it. Please tell me if you would like for me to try again on this one.

DM -- don't make it a last time to request from me, please. D: I like it when people request from me.

Sure thing, S-S-SmOkIN.

I'll get to work on these tomorrow. Already 11:30PM and I'm really sleepy

No problem!

I was wondering if you could make an Avatar to match this set? Thanks a lot!

I really appreciate it.

Sun May 14, 2006 6:46 am

Ammer

DM was on fire!
ImageImage

For this request board -- I will not be accepting any requests until the 19th due to school activities. I will complete S-S-SmOkIN's request tomorrow.

Sun May 14, 2006 4:01 pm

NO WAY THAT IS AWESOME. :o

I'll start using it here first, then I'll use it on NL after I'm done with the set Adamzorz made me, and after I'm done with my set contest sets, I'll use it here.

...I idolize you so much. :P

Tue May 16, 2006 7:44 pm

Not requesting, but I might in the future... I really love your work and I think you're awesome. I particularly like susannahmio's set. Good work :D.

Sun May 21, 2006 3:16 am

Sorry for taking so long
ImageImageImage

I'm going to request a moderator to close this board because I have some work to take care of at another site. :(

Sun May 21, 2006 5:43 am

awesome! *rolls hands with glee* eh buddy i think i forgot to mention that the avatar does not need a subtext... =D would you have the time to make that edit? =D

*picked up*

Sun May 21, 2006 5:59 am

ImageImage

:) Made the edit! ^^ Hope you like the result

Sun May 21, 2006 9:00 am

would it be possible to do the same kind of blending as the first set of avs? those look very authentic... if not then i'll make do wif the latest two... =D
Topic locked