Display your creative spirit here in the Pink Poogle Toy Gallery. It can be art... it can be music... it can be a poem (even haiku)... but most of it... it must be you.
Topic locked

PPT Mystery Eggs! - Made by The Wonder Weezel

Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:18 am

I thought that the mystery eggs were a really cool idea when I saw them, and I thought it would be fun to make some myself.... I made these a while ago, in hopes I could end up with about 10 or so, but Im going to leave it with these 5. I'm only doing this the one time, because it takes up a bunch of time that I dont have... But yes, here they are, more mystery eggs for you to put in your sig, made PPT style! What will they hatch into? Who knows... i guess youll have to wait until august 1st to find out.

It is time... the eggs have hatched!

EDIT: And if your eggs DIDNT hatch... you may need to refresh the page. The shazaam, they will magically hatch before your eyes. :)

And like I said... they were ... sorta... ppt themed. Kind of. They werent cute little fuzzy creatures anyway :) But fun things to hatch from eggs, to e sure!

If you chose Egg #1:
Image------>Image
Congratulations, you've hatched your very own The Wonder Weezel! Twas a purple egg with little zigzags... or little w's across it :) and the purple and skin-tone represent my mask on my head, somewhat. Like I said, something cool was inside! I.... I am cool still, right?

If you chose Egg #2:
Image------>Image
You are now the owner of an adorable baby Neopet. Your own baby pteri! I mentioned that it was a baby-themed egg... it could *only* contain a baby.... but perhaps this wasnt what you had in mind?

If you chose Egg #3:
Image------>Image
You've hatched your own little arrow the chicken! (The ppt forum mascot!)
I've figured this egg was a dead giveaway to what was inside... but i wanted to make the egg interesting.... an arrow-colored egg with a big "a" on it.... plus the little chicken doo-dad on top. How adorable!

If you chose Egg #4:
Image------->Image
You've allowed a cute little dungling to enter the world!
Yes, as pretty as the speckles were, I WARNED you all that the egg was kind of a funny color...

If you chose Egg #5:
Image----------->Image
You own the owner of PPT! Does that make you owner of ppt then? Wait, then you'd own yourself. HAH! You got owned!
Okay, but yes, you hatched your own little Yukio, including his Pink Poogle Toy.
Sorry, the egg didn't give much away as to what was inside, but perhaps it was well worth it?

If you chose Egg #6:
Image------>Image
You've hatched your very own can of Diet Coke.... mmm, my favorite! And the favorite of many of the adults on the forums, which make up a suprisingly large chuck of our members!
So I guess the metallic egg was actually aluminum. Who wouldve guessed?

Hope you enjoyed the eggs!

Please leave them in your sigs for a few days at least.... i mean, you successfully hatched whatever it was in your sig, show it off and be proud! And if you didnt hatch one.... feel free to stick it in your sig anyway :lol:

-TWW
Last edited by The Wonder Weezel on Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:25 am, edited 5 times in total.

Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:42 am

I really like the eggs! They look really nice. I adopted one 8)

Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:15 am

I never bothered with mystery eggs before but these look cool and I'm curious as to what's inside so I adopted one. :D

Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:29 am

maybe if i have time ill add one or two more but i doubt i will... im working two full time jobs as it is :oops:

Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:31 am

Oooh, cute :) do you mind if I also put them in my egg webpage?

Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:28 am

*Grabs one and sticks it on siggie.*
I finally got one :lol:

Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:26 pm

TWW, you are awesome. I picked the speckled egg as no one had chosen that yet and it seems to match my sig the best. Ooh, I'm so excited to see what happens! Hehehe :)

Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:37 pm

Well, i finished a 6th egg that i had going, so i put it up, but i doubt i will get any more up for a while because it's my birthday here and on neopets so im partying, clubbing and skyping tonight....ill check out how the egg thing is going though. Catcha later!

Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:22 am

Yay I love Eggs ^.^ *adopts not one but two!*

i couldnt decide wich color so i just took um both lol

Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:51 pm

I love these!

*adopted*

Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:09 pm

I never adopt eggs but since these are PPT eggies, I just had to get one. :3 I'm actually going to add this page to my favorites and wait 'till August 1 to see all the little hatchings. o_o'

Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:31 pm

I had to get one, too. :D

Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:46 pm

I took one, but it's not in my signature since my Smitty signature takes up too much room.

:o

Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:31 am

I got two too... been looking everywhere for them, and finally found this page in the forum via google *doh* I hope my eggs hatch into purdy creatures :) Thanks Weezel!

Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:34 am

Just mentioning, they will probably hatch August 1st NST... ill probably be awake around then so.... that will help :) it wont just be randomly during the day....

EDIT: Hatched. :)
Topic locked