If you're feeling down and blue and need a little pick-me-up, then this is the place to be people!
Topic locked

Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:54 am

Now that I've thought about it I would really like my band and I to get somewhere. We are making a cd hopefully for xmas. Id love to get somewhere from there.

Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:57 am

I'd like to be a well-known journalist for some really nice newspaper.

Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:08 am

1: Jedi Knight
2: Gundam pilot
3: Starfleet officer
4: (Finally a real one :cry: ) NASA mission control, either flight or systems controls
5: JPL engineer

Other jobs along the lines of my 4th and 5th pick would be good too.

Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:13 am

Dream job? It's not very realistic, but I would like to be in a band. My ultimate perfect dream job would be to be the lead singer, but I can't sing. I'd like to play guitar, then. Which I'm currently trying to learn. But I like music.

More realistically... maybe a zookeeper.

Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:15 am

I always wanted to be an animator (which isn't going to happen). On a more realistic note, I would like to be a doctor or linguistics professor. :)

Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:34 am

I think it'd be pretty neat to run a secondhand store of some sort. It's probably not as fun as it seems to me, but it's something I'd like to try.

Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:24 am

I suppose a vegan chef.. :3

Another job would maybe be to be a clothing designer.. I can't imagine really going after it. It just might be cool. I think I need something that involves animals though. (if I was a vegan chef it would *sorta* be animal-related :P)

Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:47 am

I really really want to be a televangelist when I grow up. Seriously.

Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:10 am

Well, since I'm going into hospitality management at uni, hopefully general manager of something hospitality based :)

Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:09 am

Harmonize wrote:
Paul wrote:English Teacher in a secondary school :)

I suppose I'll be seeing you in the staffroom then :D

You'll likely see Bno, too, seeing as he wants to become a Maths teacher, I think Xil will do some sort of teaching, and I also think Lillie wants to become a teacher, just not at secondary level. I'm not sure.

Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:52 am

I wanna be a good actor in a comedy series <3

And then I'll venture into the world of movies and only have one overbudgeted film and find out I'm no good with films but I'll do the sequel anyway :D

Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:06 am

The scary old guy that is rumoured to be a wizard living in the large house on the end of the hill.

Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:16 am

I want to be a waitress at Pizza Express and then be a receptionist at a school... preferably my secondary school :roflol:

Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:43 am

Christopher wrote:The scary old guy that is rumoured to be a wizard living in the large house on the end of the hill.

You need nose hair. Ear hair is preferable.

Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:41 pm

Um ... a writer? xD

Or maybe an artist for Pixar Animations or something fun like that ^^;

A therapist, maybe. That'd be fun. Except I'm not that great at talking to people xD

Or I'll just do a boring job at some big company and earn a high salary.

Or I could start my own company.

Or I could become a lawyer. Or something.

See, I totally can't decide -.- I have no idea.
Topic locked