Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Haunted Woods Plot Discussion (Split #28)

Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:33 am

Last thread: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29922

I say poor 'Heavenest'..... if I had been the one person to find the ONE correct bone out of the millions of people playing.... i SO wouldnt want my username released. :o

Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:36 am

The Wonder Weezel wrote:I say poor 'Heavenest'..... if I had been the one person to find the ONE correct bone out of the millions of people playing.... i SO wouldnt want my username released. :o

Agreed, but that 'Heavenest' is sure LUCKY!!!

Cool!

Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:42 am

I checked my quest inventory and I still have a vial of the bone testing solution. Now what am I supposed to do with it?

And darn it...I have refrehed like crazy and no random event yet.

Annie

Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:37 am

The Wonder Weezel wrote:I say poor 'Heavenest'..... if I had been the one person to find the ONE correct bone out of the millions of people playing.... i SO wouldnt want my username released. :o

I had the same thought. I bet her inbox has been flooded a thousand times over.

Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:48 am

I so wish my username had been plastered up for all to see - Soo many people would probably join my guild.. :P -dreams- Well kudos to her, she barely looks like she's been on to see the news XD

Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:55 am

does she only get a trophy for finding the bones? people searched day and night for the pass three days for it so i'm wondering what she got out of it. i would neomail her and ask but yeah i'm sure her inbox is more than enough full.

Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:55 am

Heavenest's inbox was flooded...she posted on the Neoboards saying as much. She was then flamed by just about every other person to post on that board. I'm kind of glad I wasn't the "lucky" one to find the bones.

Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:04 am

This is a Haunted Woods plot, it's the bones curse...WwoOoOoooOO!

*humor*

Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:07 am

*humor*

Re: *humor*

Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:10 am

stampsyne wrote:Image

*humor*

It's Johnny Depp and he's back to crow some more corn! Run away!!11

Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:11 am

that my friend is hilarious. i was wondering if tnt would come out some way and hint that this was some forebearer to the yurbel from ldp and altador. it's only too perfect. this guy seems way less angry though.

Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:25 am

TNT sure is fond of that Yurble :D

Well, on the bright side, all this discovery of Halloween Paintbrushes has brought the price down a little from the halloween inflation they were going through.

Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:48 am

angisfab wrote:Heavenest's inbox was flooded...she posted on the Neoboards saying as much. She was then flamed by just about every other person to post on that board. I'm kind of glad I wasn't the "lucky" one to find the bones.

Aww...that's so sad. Why do people have to be so mean? Flaming someone for accomplishing what everyone else was trying to do. How awful!

Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:17 am

I suppose everyone's either annoyed at Heavenest for finding that bone, and that they didn't (Because they believed that they wasted way more time than anyone else),
Or they want to know if Heavenest got anything special for finding the bone, even though giving them anything special's a bit unfair, due to the complete randomness of it, as opposed to an evenly random chance for everyone to get a good prize..

Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:17 am

angisfab wrote:Heavenest's inbox was flooded...she posted on the Neoboards saying as much. She was then flamed by just about every other person to post on that board. I'm kind of glad I wasn't the "lucky" one to find the bones.

I figured she would be. People get crazy about stuff like that. They get jealous, they get petty, and they say mean things out of spite.

I don't envy her, actually. It was a one in a million chance, and people are jumping all over her for just being lucky.

I have mixed blessings about this part of the plot being over. On the one hand, I'm anxious to get on with it, but on the other, I'm worried there's going to be a war and I fail at fighting anything. Plus, digging graves killed a lot of time when I was bored late at night and now I have nothing to do. :P
Topic locked