If you're feeling down and blue and need a little pick-me-up, then this is the place to be people!
Topic locked

Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:49 pm

Horrif-igg wrote:
Setekh wrote:Spider on my shoulder on several occassions.
Damn thing made Shelob look like a penny spider! :o
Course it was about an inch from my face o_O

You were eating your shoulder?

LOL! :roflol: XD

I hate bugs...I've eaten a couple when fourwheeling. Not fun...Not fun at all...O_O

Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:44 pm

Once I found a white worm in my banana... o_O

Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:52 pm

Yeah. There was once a bug in my rice. No big deal, eh. Even if you eat it, you get more protein (sp).

To get abit off topic, I still remember that when I was very young (in kindergarten), I asked my mother what will happen if I eat an ant. My mother said that I'll get ++protein (sp). The next day we saw an ant in my classroom. I said that if we eat it, we'll get ++protein (a silly thing to say :oops: ). And then, this boy really went to kill the ant and ate it! OMG! :roflol:

Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:19 am

I've had a few bug encounters.

I was having a party (1st communion, giant poofy dress) and a fly got into my dress. Grrr.

My family was coming home from the beach and on the freeway when a bug swarm came in front of our car! They all got hit and there was bug on our car!

Lastly, there was a spider and a spider web in my hair when I was 8! Ahhh!

Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:51 am

And to add, my piano teacher once found a worm in her noodles, and she ALMOST ate it! Now she's not eating those kind of noodles again.
And I have another problem. Ants always seem to crawl into my mug (for drinking water) for no reason, as I rarely use that mug to drink sweet drinks. It's so weird, and they always drown (are they commiting suicide? o_O ). And I have to pour away all the water in there. :\

Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:43 pm

My friend opened a pea pod and a catapillar came out of it
Topic locked