Discuss music in any form from rock bands to Britney Spears' latest VMA performance. It's all good!
Topic locked

Gah, can't remember song name/artist, going insane!!!

Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:27 am

Gah, it's the song with the piano op part playing in that Zales commercial where the husband is pushing away all the other presents under the tree to arrange his gift....

I remember some of the lyrics too... (been playing in my head over and over too.... X_x) :

Take me by the hand, take me far from here, I don't know who you are but I'm with you

((or something like that, might be a few words off or something...))

please help, 'tis driving me insaaane @__@

Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:05 am

Vanessa Carlton: A Thousand Miles

I think that's the song you mean?

Edit: Oh wait, I know what you mean.

Avril Lavigne: I'm With You

That's not in the Zales commercial?

Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:34 am

THANK YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH!!! *glomp*

I was going insane over this, I'm horrible with artist names and I couldn't get Vanessa Carlton's name out of my head (and this song and 1000 miles blend together in my head sometimes...) And I've been thinking about this somg for a while and the lyrics sites weren't helping at all...

Again, thank you!! -^___^-

Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:34 pm

ProfessorRemusMoonyLupin wrote:THANK YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH!!! *glomp*

I was going insane over this, I'm horrible with artist names and I couldn't get Vanessa Carlton's name out of my head (and this song and 1000 miles blend together in my head sometimes...) And I've been thinking about this somg for a while and the lyrics sites weren't helping at all...

Again, thank you!! -^___^-

Oh, so was it Avril or Vanessa? Because it sounds like Avril's song "I'm With You".

Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:55 am

It was definitely Vanessa. I just watched it. That song is so fun to sing along to.
Topic locked