SHHH!!! Can you read? Want to prove it? Meet fellow book worms and discuss the literary brilliance of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
Topic locked

Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:32 pm

...And now I'm reading 'Tis, the sequel to Angela's Ashes. Found it in my grandmother's room. Yay.

Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:09 pm

The Moor, by Laurie R. King. It's the fourth book in a series about a girl who meets sherlock holmes and becomes his apprentice. They're really good.

Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:15 pm

I'm reading 'Endymion Spring', nice book :)

Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:47 pm

I am reading The Light of Other Days by Arthur Clark, and I think that it is getting more boring by the second. :(

Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:47 pm

Ophelia, by Lisa M. Klein.

It's OK, but rather tiresome.

Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:01 pm

Just finished "The Pact" by Jodi Picoult. Wow. I can't even begin to describe how good this book is.

I'm about to start Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. This will be my second time reading it. (I read the first three twice already)

Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:10 am

I'm reading...

The Thief Lord, By Corniela Funke

I'm planning to read...

The Wish List - By Eion Colfer
The Supernaturalist - By Eion Colfer

Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:12 am

I'm reading;

Wicked by G. Maguire

Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:31 am

I've read 'The Wheel of Time' I by Robert Jordan, and 'The Story of God' by Robert Winston.

Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:10 am

I just finished Twilight, by Stephanie Meyer. It was amazing. I read the whole thing in a day.

Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:18 am

The Trachtenburg Speed System of Basic Mathematics.

Found it in a used book store; I can now multiply numbers of any size in my head. *Runs off to multiply two 100-digit numbers together*

Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:31 am

Anoohilator wrote:Rereading HP5.

Luv HP5 ^o^.

I just finished reading Lord of the Flies for school, and also "The Wars" by Timothy Findley which was, in my opinion, too disjunct to be good >.>.

Now I'm beginning to read To Kill a Mockingbird.

Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:29 am

The Middle Ages by Morris Bishop

Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:18 am

"The Keeping Place" - Isobelle Carmody.

After that, I'll be reading "Circle of Flight" by John Marsden, from the Ellie Chronicles, and the "Tomorrow" series (also by John Marsden).

Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:12 pm

A Game of Thrones, George R.R. Martin.
It's... wonderful. Though it's got so many characters that I have to re-read it, or I won't be able to understand what's going on in the sequel.
Topic locked