For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Fri Jun 04, 2004 10:55 pm

Problem is, you can fake screenshots, and therefore those are sort of unreliable to use for giving out trophies. :?

Feel for you, though. Gloat/Cry?

Fri Jun 04, 2004 11:08 pm

That's really bad. I hate receiving those too. Not long ago i was close from getting a trophy in nimmos pond but some problems killed off my chances, so I kinda know how it feels.

Fri Jun 04, 2004 11:16 pm

5 hours? did you play zen mode?
meh.. meany TNT for not fixing that thing!

Fri Jun 04, 2004 11:20 pm

Nah, it wasn't zen mode, it was hard mode.

Fri Jun 04, 2004 11:37 pm

you must be really good at it than... =/

Sat Jun 05, 2004 12:12 am

I agree, I can't go far even with easy mode!

Sat Jun 05, 2004 12:28 am

thats awful! im so sorry for you, its a shame to have that happen, a friend of mine was going for an av when she got that, luckily her avvy did turn up in her preferences, but thats not quite as bad as 5 hours on a game, only for it not to go through, someone posted something like that in gloat and cry the other day, coincidently on the same game, maybe theres something wrong with the score sending, since they also had a really high score.

i do hope that tnt look and consider your case, but the probability isn't that high :( best of luck though :)

Sat Jun 05, 2004 12:46 am

well, i got the same a month ago with HATPC:

http://img18.photobucket.com/albums/v53/jensprod/NOO.gif

it was a few hours too :(

Sat Jun 05, 2004 1:42 am

If you have that cap send it to neopets, maybe then you'll get your neopoints and your high score.. just tell them, how much you worked on it.

Sat Jun 05, 2004 2:25 am

A similar situation happened with me and Deckswabber not long ago, but it was a different type of error. I could probably get something close to it if i tried, but I doubt it.

You're very good at that game, btw.

Sat Jun 05, 2004 3:08 am

quicksilvery1pore wrote:I agree, I can't go far even with easy mode!

Hard mode is only just slightly hard then easy mode and you get more points.

Wow, that stinks. You could try emailing them, but that probably won't do much. :(

Sat Jun 05, 2004 4:42 am

:shock: That must be really annoying!!! That really isn't fair!!
You can try sending TNT an e-mail, and explain to them what happened.
That error only happened to me once...

Sat Jun 05, 2004 8:57 am

Youch...that has to suck. >_<;; I hope TNT can sort it out for you. I haven't had this happen to me yet, but I have a feeling it's gonna happen sooner or later. Good luck!

Sat Jun 05, 2004 11:27 am

Aww! :( I've had that happen a few times, but fortunately never when it would have mattered. You should have the option of resending scores if it didn't work the first time. That must have taken hours!
Topic locked