For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

News For May 3rd + An Avatar

Wed May 02, 2007 10:58 pm

3rd May

* The journey continues and our crew is not sure if they will find the Island or be lost at sea...

* The latest Site Spotlight award is shared by gothikal_poke and Fourths for their website - Ghostly.

* Add a little music to your Neopet's life with one of these new Instruments.

ImageImageImageImage

* A new round of Better Than You has been released!

* Robot Petpet fans will love this new Shop Blog!

* This week's PPL award has been given to the Antwerph. Well done Sniffy, Jinx, AtolloOto, Scruffs, and all the others.

* A new Lenny Conundrum competition has begun. The answer to last week's was Regal Bridge. 3516 people guessed the correct answer earning themselves 569 NP each.

* Can you figure out how to get this flaming coconut Avatar?

* jscooldude is the lucky winner of the latest Pirate Cave Of The Week award with their cave - Kooldude Krazy Kave!

* The Bakery has some rather yummy looking goodies on sale.
ImageImageImageImage
* Can you get to the concert safely in our latest sponsor game Honeycomb Limo Chase?

Wed May 02, 2007 11:09 pm

The latest info on the avatar is you have to knock a coconut off the stand at coconut shy. i used up all my tries for today. :( And yes someone already has the avatar.

Poor Chef Bonju is neglected. :cry:

Thu May 03, 2007 3:16 am

INteresting plot, cool new avatar, doughnuts..TNT is pushing hard for user approval after the revamp.

Thu May 03, 2007 4:03 am

Awww... I've only knocked a coconut off once... and that was AGES ago..

*wanders off to try her luck*

Thu May 03, 2007 4:13 am

Humm I cant remember last time i even played coconut shy.

sorta related. Is the avatar log site working for others i just get a white page... but I also just switched to firefox which i haven't played much with is there something i need to dl to make said site work..

Thu May 03, 2007 4:22 am

Rubywinged wrote:Humm I cant remember last time i even played coconut shy.

sorta related. Is the avatar log site working for others i just get a white page... but I also just switched to firefox which i haven't played much with is there something i need to dl to make said site work..

They're having down time. Should be back soon.

Thu May 03, 2007 5:26 am

varii wrote:
Rubywinged wrote:Humm I cant remember last time i even played coconut shy.

They're having down time. Should be back soon.

thanks for confirming that.

*goes to play some coco shy now*

Thu May 03, 2007 7:17 am

Aww, I got a 4th place PPL medal for my Antwerph. Too bad I didn't get a higher place, but it's still cool. Mine has the third most popular name. Wow, more people must like Kingdom Hospital that I would have thought! Hehe.

Grrrr I hate coconut shy, but I want that av!

Thu May 03, 2007 10:14 am

Wow, I can see a lot of waisted NPs working towards that avvie.
Bah.

Thu May 03, 2007 12:22 pm

I think I wasted enough NPs for today... I'll have to try again later for the avatar. I never managed to knock off a coconut, either.

Sat May 05, 2007 6:38 am

I just wonder if we can not ge petpet avatar anymore because I can't get my grusleen avatar even i suppose to have it some days a go.
I try to refresh the page and nothing happened
Last edited by alexa2 on Tue May 08, 2007 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 05, 2007 8:22 am

The editorial spoke about it with the Snowbunny - Whee! avatar, I guess they didn't bother to check the other avatars to make sure they were working too.
Topic locked