Know your Gundams from your Evas? Your Chobits from your .hack? Think Boba is the best thing since Pocky? You're not alone. Enter!
Topic locked

Wed May 30, 2007 8:18 am

Fruits Baskets until halfway through volume 3...

Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:48 pm

Getbackers Vol. 9

Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:40 pm

I finally broke down and bought the first three volumes of Hellsing. I'm such an addict, I swear. The new OVA came out and I was decided I couldn't have living without a daily dose of Alucard in my life. *sigh*
I also just finished volume 4 of Genshiken.
I'm never going to have enough money for a new car. :/

Re: Last read manga (Split #1)

Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:53 pm

Kare Kano vol 3. I'm only re-reading, though. :)

Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:31 pm

Mm, I'm waiting and waiting for Wild Adapter 5 (anyone here heard of the series?), but I'd have to say the last thing I read would be the Prince of Tennis series, from where I left off at book 11. Ganked the whole load off my cousin, who has this whole shelf filled top to bottom with manga, :P

Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:12 pm

Naruto chapter 360. Kishimoto's art in this chapter was better than usual, and Deidara just keeps getting better! Now if only he'd give the other characters some time in the spotlight...*glares at Suigetsu and Sai in particular*

draconis wrote:the last thing I read would be the Prince of Tennis series, from where I left off at book 11. Ganked the whole load off my cousin, who has this whole shelf filled top to bottom with manga, :P

I'd like to meet this cousin of yours. :) If I recall correctly, Jin is featured in volume 11 of the Prince of Tennis; he was one of my favorite characters, next to Shusuke and Jiro, of course.

Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:33 pm

Raven Poet wrote:I'm only re-reading, though. :)

I know how that is. :roflol: I've re-read Azumanga Daioh like fifteen times. It almost never gets old.

Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind 1 and 2. I wanted to see the movie, not read it. XD

Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:00 pm

"The Cain Saga Volume 1: forgotten juliet"
just picked it up yesterday. I like "Godchild" so I figured I might as well start collecting the rest of 'The Cain Saga"

Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:11 pm

Naruto chapter 362.
R.I.P. Deidara. Oh, and what was with his hands making out on the cover of the chapter?

Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:49 pm

NARUTO vol. 4~7

Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:35 pm

I realized while spending the past 7 hr that I have a few I should list. Most were technically 'read' if not entirely comprehended due to the fact that I cannot read Japanese. Anywho!

Galaxy Angel Beta GN #1
Suzumiya GN #1 (JP)
Suzumiya GN #2 (JP)
Fate/stay GN #1 (JP)
Lucky Star GN #1 (JP)

Fortunately, a picture is worth a thousand words so it is a good thing these are comics, or I would have been totally lost.

Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:43 pm

XD

Crimson Hero 1.

Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:34 am

Naruto capter 363
Well...the Akatsuki Leader who really isn't looks...ugly. Although blue hair is quite pretty.
I'm not giving up on Tobi though, he could escape death as Obito, so he surely would have been able to flee the explosion.

Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:53 pm

Fruits Basket Volume 20 ^^

Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:42 pm

NARUTO.... Um.... I think vol.11 to 14.

I absolutely love Shikamaru.....
Topic locked