Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Altador Cup 2007 (Split 7) - Prize Shop Closed

Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:39 pm

Altador Cup Main Page
Yooyuball Hints, Tips, and Strategies
Pixa's Supporter Sets
Rankings Explained
Previous Thread

Remember to follow the forum signature rules--all of the images combined must fit into 400x100 pixels.

September 18, 2007: The prize shop is now open! Please visit to pick up your trophy, sidebar, avatar, and prizes! Prize Shop!

May 2008:
The News wrote:Please make sure you redeem all of your prize points for the previous two years of Altador Cup. We are going to permanently close the prize shops for those two years on the 23rd. If you haven't used your points by the 23rd you will lose them.

Re: Altador Cup (Split 7)

Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:27 am

Odd....jellyneo took down the prizes, and the pic links aren't working anymore. I wonder if TNT took the back off the server or something?

But they looked pretty cool...

Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:21 am

Very odd. The Daily Neopets took down all of their images as well. I checked their other images - they link directly to Neopets, so I'm assuming TNT took the images down for some reason.

Aw drat. I wanted the Angry Techo Fist. I'm sorry, I went to a very dirty place in my head when I saw it. Had me cracking up non-stop because I know at least one member of TNT was thinking the same thing when they created it. haha!

Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:15 pm

That's weird. Maybe Neopets told them to take it down? If more than one site took them down, something has to be up.

Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:31 pm

Maybe Neopets designed an entire group of fake prizes just to mess with our heads?

Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:34 pm

The tournament ended 2 weeks ago? Or was it 3? And they still haven't given us prizes yet? what the heck

Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:08 pm

harrythemaster2 wrote:The tournament ended 2 weeks ago? Or was it 3? And they still haven't given us prizes yet? what the heck

Actually, the minimum time you can usually expect to see prizes is a month. It's not unusual to wait 2 months or more for event prizes, so it's an encouraging sign that prize images have been found already. :)

Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:03 pm

Dustin wrote:That's weird. Maybe Neopets told them to take it down? If more than one site took them down, something has to be up.

They probaly had a check with the Lawyer Bot and something was wrong.

Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:08 pm

amarise wrote:
harrythemaster2 wrote:The tournament ended 2 weeks ago? Or was it 3? And they still haven't given us prizes yet? what the heck

Actually, the minimum time you can usually expect to see prizes is a month. It's not unusual to wait 2 months or more for event prizes, so it's an encouraging sign that prize images have been found already. :)

Has it been a month yet? I think it has.

Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:16 pm

harrythemaster2 wrote:Has it been a month yet? I think it has.

Not quite. The finals last day was the 8th of July...so we still have about a week before it's been a month.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:38 am

I thinkk it has been more than a month since the plot ended......cant be too sure though.....
Im still waiting for the prizes. I dont know why but with every plot and its prizes something goes wrong with my account.
With tale of woe I bought all my prizes and then they werent in my SDB where I put them when i last checked!

Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:23 am

Pickles wrote:

Not quite. The finals last day was the 8th of July...so we still have about a week before it's been a month.

It's definetly been a month now, right? Should we complain or something?

Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:39 pm

harrythemaster2 wrote:
Pickles wrote:

It's definetly been a month now, right? Should we complain or something?

Nah. I doubt that complaining would make them come faster. Patience, young grasshopper. We'll get them when we get them.

Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:09 pm

Matrinka wrote:Nah. I doubt that complaining would make them come faster. Patience, young grasshopper. We'll get them when we get them.

Hehe. Know any waiting games? {goes about twiddling thumbs}

Hmm...maybe we should be placing bets on when they'll come out...

Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:59 am

We are getting prizes, aren't we?
Topic locked