Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Re: The Return of Dr Sloth (split 2)

Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:07 pm

edhriel wrote:The text on the front page just went purple (at least, I think it just went purple. I don't remember it being purple before. I'm pretty sure it wasn't) and if I recall, the purple-orange dichotomy on Kreludor was a part of what they were initially planning.

Important?

It's cause it's Jhudora day. Not plot-related, unfortunately.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:09 pm

Right. I should have remembered that. Plots really make us grasp at straws, don't they?

Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:28 pm

edhriel wrote:Right. I should have remembered that. Plots really make us grasp at straws, don't they?

Always!! :D
Isn't that part of the point of plots? For TNT to put very little out there and then watch us run around?

Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:47 pm

Hey, I came across this:

http://www.neopets.com/hero/showhero.phtml?pos=14

That combined with the purple thing on the opening page...makes me think Kreludor is next on our agenda
:D

Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:57 pm

I believe you may be right about kreludor, but I think that the above post also mentioned it being Jhudora day, giving another reason as to the change of font colour.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:35 pm

Just noticed the new plot...lol And just noticed the new map. Cool looking, but boy do I hate flash maps... Ah well, nothing we can do, huh?

Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:46 pm

*crosses fingers for plot update with news update*

Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:57 pm

New comic...

Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:01 pm

Well, more specifically...plot action that requires us to do something a bit more than reading a comic. :)

Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:03 pm

Chapter 3 is out, so far haven't found anything new to do.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:06 pm

Daze wrote:Chapter 3 is out, so far haven't found anything new to do.

Same here. Nothing new in the Maintenance Tunnels.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:17 pm

Yay new comic!! I've looked all over that space station and can find nothing new either, i even checked Kreluder just in case, but didn't find anything interesting there. Hmm i hope there's something soon, feels like we've been waiting forever...

Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:23 pm

Yes, I've been running all over too, tried the mining thing again too, no luck. *hears sloth cackling wickedly in the background as he watches us all have anxiety attacks* I'm going to recheck the source codes again, maybe something new to be found there....

...nope, nothing yet :(

Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:12 am

Well, if this plot is similar to older plots.......Comic addition one day, new puzzle (or battles) the next. But I can't help it and look all over anyway :)

Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:33 am

I wouldn't be surprised if the next puzzle piece comes out later today or tomorrow. Its not uncommon for plot challenges to be released just after the comic.

Additionally, I doubt there'll be any challenge set in Kreludor just yet - wait till the main characters are forced to escape to Kreludor, then there'll be stuff there.

As for the bylaw number - I think its just a number ;)
Topic locked