This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Re: The Arrow Logo

Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:50 pm

I can see it, but barely. At first, when I saw this topic I thought this was another one of Christopher's conspiracy theories.

Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:33 pm

The colors are noticeably off and his right 'hand' is making signals to the Yakuza.

Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:36 pm

Christopher wrote:The blue surrounding it that connects it to the rest of the top bar is a different colour of blue. It's irritating me :P

So this is what I'm missing! XD
This is what I get for not reading the whole thread.

Yeah, I've seen it for a while. :3 I just haven't said any thing.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:08 am

Lol, somebody's editing it. It turned bright green for a moment.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:00 am

Christopher wrote:Lol, somebody's editing it. It turned bright green for a moment.

You saw green? I thought it went red for a second.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:06 pm

http://colorspan.com/support/tools/deltae.asp

Delta-E is used to describe (mathmatically) the distance between two colors. To calculate the delta-E of any two colors, you need to know their LAB values. Once you have these values, all that you need to do to calculate delta-E is to calculate the distance between the two points in the Lab color space.

The average, casual viewer can notice the difference between two colors that are 5-6 delta-E apart. A trained eye is capable of differentiating two colors that are closer to 3-4 delta-E apart. However, the human eye is very sensitive to changes away from achromatic tones (a and b values near 0)--in this case, you can often notice a difference between two 'shifted' grays that are as close as .5 delta-E apart. Tolerances of less than 2 delta units are typically unachievable given normal process variation.

I guess it's really easy to tell different shades of gray apart.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:02 pm

Skynetmain wrote:
Christopher wrote:Lol, somebody's editing it. It turned bright green for a moment.

It's just the color of the light. It's not red or green. It's just the color of the light.

(700 points to whoever gets the reference. It's tough.)

Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:00 pm

In my honest opinion I feel the lighter shade of blue/gray wasn't an accident and it was to help to separate Arrow from the background.

Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:33 am

Tymaporer wrote:
Skynetmain wrote:

It's just the color of the light. It's not red or green. It's just the color of the light.

(700 points to whoever gets the reference. It's tough.)

Umm....my science classes? lol. I remember something about how light reflects off things and makes us think we see colors but they're not really "colors" or something like that.

Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:08 am

I saw that!

Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:41 am

Christopher wrote:I saw that!

¬_¬
Who made it bright blue?

Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:13 pm

Arrow still has a Christmas hat on. Are we just waiting until December again. :P

Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:44 pm

Lee wrote:Arrow still has a Christmas hat on. Are we just waiting until December again. :P

That's not a Christmas hat, that's his comb. :)

Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:52 pm

Jas O'Lantern wrote:
Lee wrote:Arrow still has a Christmas hat on. Are we just waiting until December again. :P

That's not a Christmas hat, that's his comb. :)

Errr. Umm. I didn't say anything... *scoots away awkwardly...*
Topic locked