PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Re: Global PokedeX Plus

Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:41 pm

Ooh, I play this as well. :) Here is my current party:

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:48 pm

Twizzler0171 wrote:Ooh, I play this as well. :) Here is my current party:

Hmm... Except for the Dodou, a good Ground-type could handle the whole team :P (Think Gliscor with Earthquake and Thunder Bolt :P)

Sorry. I just got my Mew from My Ranch yesterday so I am in Pokemaster role. (440/493 obtained)

Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:02 pm

These look cool, I'm going to get some!!

Edit: I got some eggs!!

Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:44 pm

I just started :D my username over there's draconitas, if anyone wants a friend!

Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:56 pm

At 3am Eastern Time today a load of GPXPlus accounts were prunged because they weren't validated. :( All pokemon and eggs from these prunged accounts were sent to the shelter which resulted in a pokemon shelter outbreak. (The same thing happens if you get banned there.)

Remember to validate your account on GPXPlus to avoid losing your pokemon.

Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:43 pm

NO WAY!! I validated my account and still lost it and all my eggs and pokemon

Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:00 pm

Goodbye eggs :( Ugh, they were about to hatch too!!

Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:27 pm

lemonade wrote:Goodbye eggs :( Ugh, they were about to hatch too!!

Same

Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:00 pm

I'm going to admit that GPX+ is where I disappeared to for at least the past two weeks.

ImageImageImageImageImage

*attempts to breathe life into this thread*

Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:43 am

Here are a couple of new things on Global PokedeX Plus since my last post in this topic:

You can now dress up your pokemon with Dress-up items from the GPXPlus shop providing you have brought a Fashion Case from the shop. Also you can buy up to 5 extra boxes from the shop, which are helpful if you are running out space for your Pokemon.

There is going to be an event on Global PokedeX Plus between October 28th and November 1st.

October 28: Darkrai
October 29: Giratina
October 30: Super duper mystery Novelty

Then between 12 AM EST on Halloween and 12 AM EST on November 1st there be an event called Trick or Click where you will get extra points when you go out and click eggs and Pokémon! Also there will be a special Dress-up item that will only be available on Halloween.

Interesting Fact: If you have two eggs in your daycare and you select one what happen next is that the other egg is auto-abandoned but doesn't count to your abandoned pokemon stat total.

Interesting Fact:Clicking the logo with the Poliwag on it will take you to a random Online user which was added on the site in August 2009 since it used to take to you a random egg and then later a random user. But you will still have to tab all their pokemon as the name will change as soon you backspace if you click instead of all tabbing them.

Current Party: ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:30 pm

I have made another and adopted six eggs from the shelter. Any clicks or ideas on what they are would be helpful.

Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:04 pm

I wanted to sign up but the validating thing drives me CRAZY!!! I keep making a mistake and I can't figure out which it is. Stupid website. :\ I hate it already.

Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:53 pm

Vauxhall wrote:I wanted to sign up but the validating thing drives me CRAZY!!! I keep making a mistake and I can't figure out which it is. Stupid website. :\ I hate it already.

I had that trouble just keep trying I eventually got there so you should too
Topic locked