Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

Collections

Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:38 pm

Hi, was wondering if anybody had a huge collection of weird stuff, like belly button fluff or just a house full of what ever.
The only think you will have to live in Scotland

Thanks

Duncan

Re: Collections

Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:48 am

I collect scratched out, expired credit cards from my dad, fake credit cards my family gets in the mail, and gift cards. I've been amassing this for years, and I have over 300. The binder top is starting to round, so I can't stack anything on top of it.

Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:15 am

bottle caps and pistachio shells... :evil:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:49 am

As a youth, I collected (over the course of many years) stamps, rocks, football cards, Magic: The Gathering cards, and personal failings.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:24 am

Ooh. Personal Failings. I've got a lot of those :P

Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:44 pm

Blue wrote:Ooh. Personal Failings. I've got a lot of those :P

I don't think it should be considered a collection unless you note a lot of them, via a group of notes or reminders. Should you do as such, I hope you have the constitution to accept the vast space of fail. Lord knows I try, and I ignore it as much as I can. :o

Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:56 pm

So I'm cleaning out my childhood (aka, papers, artwork, toys, etc. from elementary-high school)...I apparently collected stamps, wrapping paper, pokemon cards, gift cards, confetti, coins, seashells, and fake money. Wow. I am/was such a little hoarder.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:06 am

Zilary wrote:So I'm cleaning out my childhood (aka, papers, artwork, toys, etc. from elementary-high school)...I apparently collected stamps, wrapping paper, pokemon cards, gift cards, confetti, coins, seashells, and fake money. Wow. I am/was such a little hoarder.

My only established collection is my gift card one. I have about 20-ish Pokemon cards, some seashells, coins, and I lost my stamps. I forgot to mention that I collect Rubber Ducks.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:03 am

Zilary wrote:So I'm cleaning out my childhood (aka, papers, artwork, toys, etc. from elementary-high school)...I apparently collected stamps, wrapping paper, pokemon cards, gift cards, confetti, coins, seashells, and fake money. Wow. I am/was such a little hoarder.

You remind me of the large pile of "junk" I just put outside to be recycled. Mind you, I didn't tink of it as junk in the past, for it held something special to me. Now, it's just something holding me down. Still, I broke down and cataloged it via video and will make a production out of it at some point. If you're going to waste your time collecting tidbits of paper, not not creatively profit from the mess? :roll:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:07 am

Haha, yeah, I took some photos of my childhood drawings. Gotta document my creative journey, ya know?

Oh, another collection I found: AOL trial CDs. Remember those? :P

Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:41 pm

Zil, I collected some of those trial CD's, too, just because I couldn't stand them going to the landfill -- I only collected them until I could recycle them (which I never did find a place to do).

The only thing I've really ever collected is seashells, though I only collect ones I found myself. I even bought a book to help identify the various types of shells.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:27 am

LOL - I used to use those AOL CDs as coasters for my drinks :P

Anybody remember the AOL "floppies"? Those were much more useful. I'd reformat and relabel them for "sneaker net" files.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:23 pm

How many Internets you got there? Time to cash in perhaps? :D

Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:42 pm

Jacob wrote:How many Internets you got there? Time to cash in perhaps? :D

Unlimited Internets!! Well, 30 days at a time anyway :P

Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:56 pm

On Neopets, I collect Piles of Dung, which rot in my SDB. As of now, I have 459.
Topic locked