Request your avatars and signatures, blinkies and banners and everything else graphics-related here.
Topic locked

Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:37 am

Kitten Medli wrote:Sorry to point this out but it says PTT. :P

Lady Night wrote:oh thank you Medusa! very very very very very pretty :)

lol although if Kitten Medli hadn't pointed out the error in PPT I would never have known lol

Oops, I should really learn to at least double-check whatever I've written on an avatar or signature. No doubt one day I'll get someone's name wrong and they'll be really offended. Anyways here is the redo, I'm so glad I still had the layers saved in Photoshop:

Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:38 pm

Yeah this is kind of an odd request...Can someone make me a castle?

Something like a 400x200 castle...need it for a site im working on and i cant seem to make one

Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:31 am

Medusa wrote:
Kitten Medli wrote:Sorry to point this out but it says PTT. :P

Lady Night wrote:oh thank you Medusa! very very very very very pretty :)

lol although if Kitten Medli hadn't pointed out the error in PPT I would never have known lol

Oops, I should really learn to at least double-check whatever I've written on an avatar or signature. No doubt one day I'll get someone's name wrong and they'll be really offended. Anyways here is the redo, I'm so glad I still had the layers saved in Photoshop:

lol thank you very much for the redo, glad you had the layers saved too :)

again thanks this is a really lovely set!!!

Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:34 am

tomatie wrote:Finished your set watericesage... I hope you like it, feel free to ask me if you want anything to be changed :)

Image Image

Wow! THANKS! It looks great~!

Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:28 am

Welcome :)
I'm glad you saved to your own server, on another forum where I have a request board I keep telling them to stop direct-linking and get a host of their own but they just don't listen :x

Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:39 am

tomatie wrote:on another forum where I have a request board I keep telling them to stop direct-linking and get a host of their own but they just don't listen :x

Maybe you could give them a warning and then change the graphic over so its something like a picture that says "I'm and evil direct linker" or something? Just a thought!

Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:44 pm

Done by timkhj.

Can someone make me a Red Sox set?

Image: http://www.highlandmint.com/ProductPics/RedSoxLogo.jpg
Av Text: Lass
Sig Text: Let's go Boston!
Subtext: Reverse The Curse

As for colors, if it goes with the Sox logo then I'll love it. And also many many thanks in advance :)

Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:22 pm

i'll give it a go, Lass.

Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:31 pm

timkhj wrote:i'll give it a go, Lass.

Do you mind if I do one too? I'm a Mass resident (have been for the past 19+ years) and love the Sox.

Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:12 pm

I don't mind if both of you do, but you'd have to ask Tim.

Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:19 pm

Here's a funny idea I came up with:

hyperflutterby: sure, ok by me :)

btw, did i mention i live in Upstate NY and grew up a yankees fan... ;)

Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:24 am

Ok so I ended up making 2 sigs and 2 avs

First the avs

I found this very nice picture of a yankees voodoo doll online:

But if you think that might be a little too offensive I made a more "normal" av:

Finally, I couldn't decide the way to place the subtext to best illustrate it, so you may choose:

Oh and feel free to use timkhj's instead, I rather like it. ^-^

Thu Oct 07, 2004 1:17 am

Ooo I love them both :) I'll use Tim's sig and the voodoo av hyperbutterfly (sorry, don't know your name) to make it even :)

Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:11 am

Done by Smokytyger.

Can i get one made with this pic? http://sybic.fireburns.net/ART/JTHM.jpg

Text should be Terrin

Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:22 am

Fallen wrote:Can i get one made with this pic? http://sybic.fireburns.net/ART/JTHM.jpg

Text should be Terrin

you want a set? anything specifically other than Terrin? like subtext or colors or anything?

oh and btw I like the drawing did you do it? :)
Topic locked