Request your avatars and signatures, blinkies and banners and everything else graphics-related here.
Topic locked

Thu Nov 11, 2004 4:54 pm

DM was on fire! wrote:Leanne: I had to add credit to Suta-Ratio. I've seen it done on another forum, so I figured it worked. Enjoy! (I personally like this set.)

Image Image

Oh, crud, the discolourization didn't look that bad on my computer. If you want, I can redo it.

No, I love it! Thank you. I was going to credit Suta-Ratio in my signature but it looks way better on the signature. It's saved and uploaded now, thanks.

Thu Nov 11, 2004 6:55 pm

Medli: OMG!!!oneone!!! IT'S JACI VELASQUEZ!!!oneone!!! *starts singing Unspoken* If we all pray for peace, change will come, I believe...

Tails: Whoo.

Image Image

Leanne: Glad you like it. :)

Liz: I hope you don't mind I animated the main text. It was kinda hard to read. Also, I hope you don't mind I added shadowed subtext. I knew the song, except for a few lines. It's Sunny Days by Jars of Clay, right?

Image Image

And remember guys, if you need anything changed, fee free to tell me.

Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:04 pm

It's a'ight DM. It's awesome looking! Thanks! :)

Fri Nov 12, 2004 12:45 am

DM was on fire! wrote:Medli: OMG!!!oneone!!! IT'S JACI VELASQUEZ!!!oneone!!! *starts singing Unspoken* If we all pray for peace, change will come, I believe...

Tails: Whoo.

Image Image

Leanne: Glad you like it. :)

Liz: I hope you don't mind I animated the main text. It was kinda hard to read. Also, I hope you don't mind I added shadowed subtext. I knew the song, except for a few lines. It's Sunny Days by Jars of Clay, right?

Image Image

And remember guys, if you need anything changed, fee free to tell me.
Thanks DM!

Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:23 am

Tailseh and Liz: Glad you like them. :) (for Liz: I need to take your Leicester. You've spent too much time in the big city. :P)

Medli: Surprisingly, I made this one a bit too quick. I understand if you don't like it. If you want any changes, feel free to tell me. :)

Image Image

Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:36 am

EDIT: Know what.. never mind. :P The colorizing is growing on me fast!
Last edited by Kitten Medli on Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:22 pm

DM, this is kind of an odd request, but could you combine just normal frames of animation for me? No colorizing is needed or any of that stuff. I'll post the frames if you say you can do it. :)

Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:42 pm

Kitten Medli wrote:I love it. It is great. :)

Only one thing, could maybe get rid of the colorizing? I think it would look a little tiny bit nicer if she had her normal colors. But if not, then that is just fine too. :) Thanks!

I should be able to, but I'll have to redo the whole set. I need to make it look better anyway. Bleargh.

Dawn2 wrote:DM, this is kind of an odd request, but could you combine just normal frames of animation for me? No colorizing is needed or any of that stuff. I'll post the frames if you say you can do it.

Sure! I'd love too. :) Just post the frames. :)
Topic locked