Request your avatars and signatures, blinkies and banners and everything else graphics-related here.
Topic locked

Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:05 am

robot wrote:Yurble, I'll see what I can do with that. I may have problems with the stripes, so if all else fails, expect something orange. ;P

Wow, I was gone for about two hours and I come back to three requests. I'm going to have a busy holiday this weekend.

If you're having trouble with the stripes, you can always re edit it, if it turns out yucky.

Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:49 am

I've decided to cancel my request, to save you the trouble. Thanks anyway. :)
Last edited by Silver on Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Sep 05, 2004 8:01 am

Abstract should be fun. ;D I'm going to start working on/finishing all of the current requests tomorrow evening and through out Monday. I should hopefully have them all posted by Tuesday afternoon.

Sorry for the delay.

Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:53 pm

robot wrote:Abstract should be fun. ;D I'm going to start working on/finishing all of the current requests tomorrow evening and through out Monday. I should hopefully have them all posted by Tuesday afternoon.

Sorry for the delay.

No problem. I'm in no rush.

Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:26 pm

EDIT : request withdrawn
Last edited by Emy-chan on Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:28 pm

Image Image

I know, it's very plain. I couldn't think of anything interesting to do to it. I may try this one again later tonight. Maybe I will think of something. ;P

Also, sorry that these are being completed out of order. I started working on them again last night, but for some reason my browser wouldn't open some of the images. I should have some more finished in a few hours.

Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:33 am

Ooh, that's so awesome. :) I love it! Thanks so much.

Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:41 am

Image Image Image

I'm not exactly sure if this is what you had in mind, but let me know if you want anything changed. I tried to make the color schemes as similar as possible.

Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:55 pm

robot wrote:Image Image Image

I'm not exactly sure if this is what you had in mind, but let me know if you want anything changed. I tried to make the color schemes as similar as possible.

I love it!^__^ Thank you soo much!

Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:13 am

never mind. sorry, but I'm hoping to request from moogie. I still lvoe your art though! ^.^
Last edited by Moofy on Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:44 am

Image Image

I had a hard time with the background. I'm not that good at working with Neopets images. Let me know if you want anything changed.

Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:02 pm

robot wrote:Image Image

I had a hard time with the background. I'm not that good at working with Neopets images. Let me know if you want anything changed.

Well, you did your best! I realy like it! :) Thanks a bundle! It's been saved and uploaded !!! :D

Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:59 am

I'll try to have the rest of the sets done by this weekend. I came down with a cold the other day and now it seems to have turned into the flu. Yay for me. >.<

Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:43 am

ohhh:( i hope you feel beater soon:D

Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:18 am

Thank you. ;D I'm almost done with your set. Work, school, and sickness seem to be getting in the way of my request board. I should be finished shortly and I'll most likely close my request board in the near future. I'm sorry for all of the delays.

Also, Emy-chan, if you are still wanting your request, is the deviantart account yours? If not, do you have permission from the account owner to use the image for a set?
Topic locked