Request your avatars and signatures, blinkies and banners and everything else graphics-related here.
Topic locked

Patty's Set Requests! [1 pickup/3 pending]

Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:52 pm

I'm obsessed with making graphics, so... I'm taking requests!

Rules....
-I'm new to this, but I'll do my best!
-You don't need to use the set if you don't want to!
-Please be patient; I'll do your set ASAP, but sometimes I don't have time for anything. :P
-I'd appreciate credit. :)
-If there's something you don't like, then please ask me to change it! :D
...................................................................................................

Examples:

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image
....................................................................................................

Form:

Code:
[u]Avatar[/u]
[b]Image:[/b]
[b]Main Text:[/b]
[b]Anything Else:[/b]

[u]Signature:[/u]
[b]Subtext:[/b]

Well... that's it! :D
Last edited by pattypus on Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:22 am, edited 9 times in total.

o_O

Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:53 am

:roflol:
hmm... I wonder why I put THAT smiley there... oh, sorry. going off topic :D
I make graphics too... http://www.neopets.com/TiinyFin

HII can i request a set?

Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:13 am

Can i have a baby yellow bruce avatar with the text:Howender? and if you have time can i also have a signature with the same thing? it would be best if there also was a baby blue acara in the signature like Alyndera! :D
Thanks!!!

Re: HII can i request a set?

Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:16 am

choclatelatte wrote:Can i have a baby yellow bruce avatar with the text:Howender? and if you have time can i also have a signature with the same thing? it would be best if there also was a baby blue acara in the signature like Alyndera! :D
Thanks!!!

Can you use the form? ;)

Code:
[u]Avatar[/u]

Alyndera

Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:58 am

Hi i want to request a baby acara with its name (subjet^on top) and a signature oplease too

Re: Alyndera

Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:59 am

choclatelatte wrote:Hi i want to request a baby acara with its name (subjet^on top) and a signature oplease too

Again, please use the form.

Code:
[u]Avatar[/u]

Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:18 am

Fill out the form for your request and post it, don't use it as your signature. :lol:

Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:19 am

Image: Baby Bruce
Main Text: Howender
Anything Else:

Signature:
Image: Baby Bruce
Main Text: Choclatelatte
Subtext: My baby bruce, Howender!
Anything Else:

Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:20 am

Hyperion wrote:Fill out the form for your request and post it, don't use it as your signature. :lol:

Thanks, Hyperion. :lol: :P

And, choclatelatte, I'll get right on it.

EDIT:

Ok, Steph, I'm done! Please tell me if there's anything you don't like! :D

Image Image

Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:15 pm

Well, I've been thinking - I decided it due for a name change since I am no longer into Slime. I was thinking of "Witch King" None the less, I was hoping you could perhaps make an avatar/sig set for me.

Image: Dusty Magic Broom or Glowing Cauldron
Main Text: "Witch King", preferably blinking in black, green, or yellow.
Anything Else: I was thinking if it was possible to have the "bones" around the avatar like they do in Haunted Woods. If not, it's totatly cool. My color scheme I was thinking would be Greens, Blacks and Yellows (Halloween Chia colors)

Signature:
Image: Halloween Chia - Left or Right side with Dusty Magic Broom and Glowing Cauldron with him if possible.
Main Text: "The Haunted Woods is such a dark place with him..."
Sub Text: "Witch King"
Color Scheme: Same as the avatar. Preferably the same Bones border from Haunted Woods if it is possible. Same color scheme - Black, Greens and/or Yellows.

If I have to gather the images for you, I'll be happy too. Don't know if I will need to since it's all Neopets related.

I'd love to give you a gift in return for the set, since it's kinda detailed and seems to be a bit of a job. It would be a good gift and a suitable gift for this. Thanks :)

*Note: I know "buying" and "giving neopoints" to people for sets and stuff is not allowed, I am not doing this here. Last time I didn't give the maker of Slime set anything, so this time since I've got something to give, I'd love to give it.

Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:14 pm

I'll get right on your request- it might take a while, because I'm going to be fairly busy this week.

I think I'll be able to do the bones, but I can't do animation. Sorry. :(
Last edited by pattypus on Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:41 pm

pattypus wrote:I'll get right on your request- it might take a while, because I'm going to be fairly busy this week.

I think I'll be able to do the bones, but I can't do animation. Sorry. :(

I'll edit this post once I'm done. :)

That's cool. Maybe I'll be able to find someone who could do the blinking for me if that'd be acceptable to you?

Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:05 am

Image: florbix blaster (my current avatar)
Main Text: Pat
Anything Else: I want some florbix as a backround (slime and goo)

Signature:
Image: florbix blaster
Main Text: Backupatrick
Subtext: Florbix....It's slimey!
Anything Else: same backround and have some goo coming out of the florbix blaster

Thanks for the help! if you need some help ask me and thanks again
:D

Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:50 pm

Slime Lord wrote:Maybe I'll be able to find someone who could do the blinking for me if that'd be acceptable to you?

That's a great idea. :)

And, I'm done!

I'm not too pleased with how this turned out- if there's anything that you want me to fix- change the image, change the positioning- then tell me. :)

Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:27 pm

pattypus wrote:
Slime Lord wrote:Maybe I'll be able to find someone who could do the blinking for me if that'd be acceptable to you?

That's a great idea. :)

And, I'm done!

I'm not too pleased with how this turned out- if there's anything that you want me to fix- change the image, change the positioning- then tell me. :)

Oh!!! You have GOT to make me that signature now if you have time, cause that is EXACTLY how I saw it!!!

I now have to petion my self to get that signature back...!
Topic locked