Request your avatars and signatures, blinkies and banners and everything else graphics-related here.
Topic locked

Now doing sets?!?

Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:33 pm

I've decided to start doing sets; I really like how my SS turned out, and I'd like to do that more often.

I can do lots of things, but not animation. and I'm using GIMP, so if there's a program-specific feature not in GIMP, I won't be able to do that.

I'll only do three at a time. If three people have requested, you don't! I'll try and post them as soon as I'm done so this won't be a problem, though.

FORM:
Graphic Type (Give me the dimensions if it's not a set... and if certain areas need to be a specific size, i.e., the text area in a blog, give me the dimesions for that.):
Image(s):
Text:
Subtext for signatures:
Other Stuff:

I don't ask that you use my set; only that you give me credit if you do.

THANKS!

Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:58 am

Oooh, I get to be the first. My daughter says that I am badly in need of a new set and I agree. I have had my eye on Tyrela Softpaw for ages now. She has always touched my heart and I can really identify with her. I would love it if you made a set with the following:

Image: http://images.neopets.com/games/tradingcards/29.gif
Text for both av and sig: Morningstar
Subtext for sig: A bit rough around the edges, but pure sweetness inside. . .
No other requirements. I am sure I would love anything you came up with. Knock my socks off! And, hey, thanks!

Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:29 pm

Graphic Type: Set.
Image(s): WARNING: The image contains a spoiler from the end of chapter 193 of the comic Bleach. If you want to avoid this spoiler, just let me know and I'll choose something else or cancel. http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/1617/sc19518rf1.jpg I would like to have both characters from the top frame included in the set if possible. Ignore the guy on the bottom frame; I don't want him in the set. And, of course, avoid the text you see in the frame.
Text: Hyperion
NOTE: Leave the avatar textless, please.

EDIT: Due to spoilers, if you choose this image, can you PM my set? Though I can't respond via PM just so you know. I'll be using this set at another forum where no-one would take notice.

Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:41 pm

Morningstar, your pic fills my heart with pain! ...Err, I'll figure out how to make a good set with it soon.

Hyperion, your set is sent.

Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:37 am

Nevermind, I don't need it anymore.
Last edited by Blake on Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:37 am

Hope you like it! :)

Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:45 am

Oh,Tested, I LOVE IT!!!!!! Thank you so much. *grabs Tested, despite protests, and plants a big old kiss on his cheek*

Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:59 am

LovioNeko wrote:Nevermind, I don't need it anymore.

Yargh, sorry about not getting that done.

*Promises always to do this*

*No, not not doing sets, always do sets*

Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:15 am

Graphic Type: Set
Image(s): http://i7.tinypic.com/4fw04sn.jpg
Text: For the avvie "I luv Kym!" and for siggeh "take a ride in my car"
Subtext for signatures: It will take you far!
Other Stuff: use pink please! and make sure avvie says I luv Kym!
Thankness!!!!! <3

Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:40 am

Since the user has made 4 posts in one day and hasn't been back since, I'll assume that a set won't be picked up if I leave it...

If you are here, I'll upload it, but why waste precious bandwidth?

Mon May 21, 2007 7:50 pm

Graphic Type:Set
Image(s): Clickie!
Text: Avi:Kcharles Sig:Don't mess with me.
Subtext for signatures: None
Other Stuff: Please PM it to me when it's done.

Thanksie Tested!

Mon May 28, 2007 8:24 pm

Sorry for not noticing this until now...

I'll get right on it. :D

Edit: Done. PM'd you.
Topic locked