Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 7:14 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:59 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Oh well, if you're too busy, that's fine. I understand the feeling. I can find someone else if you need me to.

Thanks for letting me know.. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:54 am 
PPT God
PPT God

What I meant was, if you're willing to search for dung images yourself, then I'd be willing to do your request. If you want a set quickly, I won't have time until Saturday, or Monday even. Those are the circumstances. You can ask someone else if you'd like.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:55 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Alright, I posted at a different board. I don't want to make you any busier than you are. Thanks. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:26 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Thank you soooooooooo much!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:51 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

vkceankraz wrote:
Chibzter, how are you saving the images? Because they look fuzzy in your sig... and the animation disappears.

No more Halloween set requests, please! I haven't got time to do so many before Halloween. In fact, I'm going to do them all tonight because I simply have no time for the next three days. So no more requests until I'm done, guys, unless they're not for Halloween.

Johnnydontgo, I tried really hard with your set, given the parameters you requested. But a few things first:
1. Images that don't work for the usual sizes frustrate me. At first, I was quite excited that you chose such good images to work with (size-wise), until I realized you wanted the long image for the av and the short image for the sig.
2. Long text does not work well on an avatar, which is 80 x 80 pixels.
3. I guess you're unique in that you choose lines for main text and request that your name be the subtext... but it doesn't work very well either.
Now, as I said, I tried. I'm really unhappy with how it turned out. If you want me to try again in a different way, I'd be glad to. I'm actually considering doing it the normal way to show you.

Image Image

Edit: I made a more conventional one, and am happier with these results. Either way, please pick whichever you like.

Image Image

I saved it as jpg. cause gif will make it even more fuzzier and i don't have a good program on my computer. And also whenever i try to save a picture its either saved under bitmap or art and i can't open it if its saved under that.:(

Mood:Sleepy x.x
Song of the Week:Ocean Breathes salty-By Modest Mouse

thank you vkceankraz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:47 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Chibzter wrote:
I saved it as jpg. cause gif will make it even more fuzzier and i don't have a good program on my computer. And also whenever i try to save a picture its either saved under bitmap or art and i can't open it if its saved under that.:(

Do you right click on the image and click save? Because they should be GIFs when you do that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:21 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Yup thats what i do and it onlysays bitmap or art.

Mood:Sleepy x.x
Song of the Week:Ocean Breathes salty-By Modest Mouse

thank you vkceankraz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:29 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Cae,

Image Image

Okay. Closing down until I get a break in school/college apps. I'll still take personal requests though.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9