Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Jun 29, 2024 2:19 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: in the past, the present and longing for the future
Yayness! Elurial is cool with sets :D Meow, I'll see what I can request after using the pink set. I love the subtext :D meow!

oooh, ok then *gives freshly baked cookies* :battar:

memories of yesterday; because you've left me at the beginning

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:38 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Requesting: Set (Avatar/Signature)

Av Size: 80x80
Av Text: Ammer

Sig Size: 400x100
Sig Main Text: Ammer
Sig Sub-Text: Death before my eyes...

Picture URL: http://www.mhd.mh.se/~razortlu/8bit/fallenangel.jpg
Interests: Evanescence, Angels (Fallen or a normal angel), black and white colours.
Colour Scheme: Anything that mathces

Other: No cutouts. Simply a square and rectangle. If that made sense at all.

Thank you.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:00 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I just love your sets Elurial! They're so pretty!

Av Text: Crystal Cloud ( if it doesn't fit, just Crystal)

Sig Size: 300x100
Sig Main Text: Crystal Cloud
Sig Sub-Text: Long live the mighty carrot!

Picture URL: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v58/crystalcloud/carrot.gif
Interests: Fairies, Mermaids, Evanescence, Uni's
Colour Scheme: Orange and White
Other: Cutouts, if possible.

Thanks so much Elurial!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:48 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

For *Chellie:

Image Image

I know you said not to rush, and I know I said I'd have it up first thing Monday, but hey... it's been a slow weekend :P

Anyway, I hope this is something like what you wanted. It was a hard image to work with at first, so I changed tack and went in a whole other direction. And I love the way this turned out. It has a rugged, rustic feel to it. And I love the colours. When it's time for me to get myself a new set, those are so the colours I'm going for :D

For Floella:

Image Image

A quick and simple set (although neither as quick nor as simple as the set I made for Ammer). The avatar almost had me stumped for a while, because I wasn't sure which of the three guys to use - so I just resized the image and used them all!

For Ammer:

Image Image

I'm pretty pleased with this set and its warm purplish glow. The only thing I wasn't sure about was the font for the main text (since, as my boyfriend pointed out, it almost makes your name look like 'Ammen'). Other than that, I think it's a nice set. And, by far, the easiest and least stressful set I made today!

For Crystal Cloud:

Image Image

Okay, okay. I know you didn't request the Cybunny (now recoloured and wielding a trendy carrot sword), but I was having serious trouble building an entire set around the carrot smiley. But, I do have to say, I absolutely adore this set - and despite all the hard work I put into the Cybunny, the avatar is definitely my favourite part :D

Oh, and sorry there aren't any cutouts. I did try it with cutouts, but it looked like it had been pieced together by my cat. So I decided to leave it as a nice rectangle type shape. Hope that's okay with you!

So that works out as... 5 sets in 1 afternoon. These 4 and one open request. All-in-all, I think I did good - especially considering I wasn't going to have anything posted until Monday. Yay me! :D

Anyway, forgive my pointless rambling after each of the sets. I'm sure that one day I'll get tired of it, and just post the set. But I'm new at this and it's all fun. HeHe.

*wanders off rubbing his temples while he searches for food*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:59 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Elurial wrote:
For Floella:

Image Image

A quick and simple set (although neither as quick nor as simple as the set I made for Ammer). The avatar almost had me stumped for a while, because I wasn't sure which of the three guys to use - so I just resized the image and used them all!

Thank you honey that's brilliant :hug:

Thanks for my sat Jade MWAH!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:44 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

That is AMAZING!!! Thank you sooooo much Elurial!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:02 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Elurial wrote:
For *Chellie:

Image Image

I know you said not to rush, and I know I said I'd have it up first thing Monday, but hey... it's been a slow weekend :P

Anyway, I hope this is something like what you wanted. It was a hard image to work with at first, so I changed tack and went in a whole other direction. And I love the way this turned out. It has a rugged, rustic feel to it. And I love the colours. When it's time for me to get myself a new set, those are so the colours I'm going for :D

I LOVE IT!!! Thanks soooo much, and its now uploaded!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 5:24 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Elurial wrote:
For *Chellie:

For Ammer:

Image Image

I'm pretty pleased with this set and its warm purplish glow. The only thing I wasn't sure about was the font for the main text (since, as my boyfriend pointed out, it almost makes your name look like 'Ammen'). Other than that, I think it's a nice set. And, by far, the easiest and least stressful set I made today!

It's great. Purple's not my favorite colour but in this case, it works well with the set. Thank you. Saved and uploaded.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:18 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I'll use this set after I'm done with Neopets Addict's. :)

Requesting: set

Av Size: don't matter
Av Text: DM

Sig Size: once again, don't matter
Sig Main Text: DM was on fire!
Sig Sub-Text: My heart is dry but still I'm singing rain down

Picture URL: click
Interests: music. That's why the subtext is from one of my favourite songs.
Colour Scheme: blues, reds or yellows

Other: could the main text font (sig) be scriptina? Or maybe the font you used for your first example?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:11 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

For DM:

Image Image

Okay, all-in-all, I think this is a pretty nice set. I just thought I'd point out 2 things...

First, I'm not really keen on the font I used for the sub-text. Unfortunately, it was the only pixel font I had on my computer that had an apostrophe. Very annoying. It wasn't until just now that I realised I could have easily drawn an apostrophe... I mean, a 2-pixel vertical line would've worked just fine.

Second, sorry for the predominance of the colour blue. I was originally working towards a primary colours theme, however, when it came to the text, combining red, blue and yellow just didn't work. So, I simplified it. And personally, I think using only blue and white for the background elements worked just fine.

Anyway, hope you like!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 6:25 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Elurial wrote:
For DM:

Image Image

Okay, all-in-all, I think this is a pretty nice set. I just thought I'd point out 2 things...

First, I'm not really keen on the font I used for the sub-text. Unfortunately, it was the only pixel font I had on my computer that had an apostrophe. Very annoying. It wasn't until just now that I realised I could have easily drawn an apostrophe... I mean, a 2-pixel vertical line would've worked just fine.

Second, sorry for the predominance of the colour blue. I was originally working towards a primary colours theme, however, when it came to the text, combining red, blue and yellow just didn't work. So, I simplified it. And personally, I think using only blue and white for the background elements worked just fine.

Anyway, hope you like!

Thanks! Although, if you don't mind fixing it (if you can't that's OK), it says DM is on fire! and when username is DM was on fire!.

I've uploaded it. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:58 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Does Elurial do LJ Icons? Hmm?

Woo. Talking like that is fun :D

Made by Hellyer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 9:56 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: In my room listening to Hardcore Metal Christian music.
Av Text: o_0

Sig Size: Er... whatever is okay for you.
Sig Main Text: o_0
Sig Sub-Text: Rohane has defeated some spam!

Picture URL: http://images.neopets.com/art/misc/rohane8.gif
Interests: o_O Er... NeoQuest II bosses. :P
Colour Scheme: Cool colours. I don't like warm colours that much. Er... blueish.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:01 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

For o_0:

Image Image

Hmm... 2 things about this set:

1. I recoloured Rohane's outfit so that it blended better with the overall feel of the set. Trust me, green and brown clash on so many levels with blue :D

I had to leave Rohane yellow though, because if I'd made him any other colour then he wouldn't be Rohane anymore. Instead, he would've become Rohane's long-lost criminally insane twin Horane. :roflol:

2. Your name is so cool to do in different fonts. I went with this one because you could tell the difference between the o and the 0, but there was this one font I had that made it look like a bemused, cross-eyed frog. It was too hilarious.

Anyway, all in all, I think this is a pretty nice set. Have fun using it :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:19 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: In my room listening to Hardcore Metal Christian music.
^_^ Thanks! :P I'll upload them to my computer and save them on photobucket when I get my laptop back. :P

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next