Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 8:05 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Lock Please
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 5:43 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Hiya. You haven't seen me in this board for awhile, so I thought I would try to make a reappearance. :3

This is a request board for WALLPAPERS ONLY, and I'm only going to take 4-5 requests. (as I can only finish about 2 a day)

DISCLAIMER: I am taking these requests because I want you to have some good wallpaper, and because I am out of ideas for more wallpaper. Your wallpaper will most likely be used on my anime/realism wallpaper website, which is still in the works. I ask you not to specifically ask for text that has your name in it. Thank you.

Form
Text:
Colors:
Size: 1024x768 or 800x600
Picture(s):
Other:

I am only taking ANIME PICTURE REQUESTS atm. So please only request if you are planning to let me use an anime picture.

Examples
For a better view, you can set one of these as your wallpaper, and revert back to your old one if you like. Below are the thumbnails, you can click on them for a larger and better image.

Request away!

Last edited by Knives on Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 8:35 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

:D

Text: The Song of the Heart
Colors: Pink, blue, and purple
Size: 1024x768
Picture(s): http://www.otaku-forum.net/galleries/yu ... howimage=1
Other: none

Thank you!

Click here, click here! Don't be a c-c-c-combo breaker! :D
THANK YOU ZILARY. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:40 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Sorry laq, I made a mistake by making this board. With recent events, I can not fulfill your request, or any other ones for that matter. I am sorry again laq, and I will have to close this board.

I'll do with you like I did with Flame, give you an IOU. In which in about a month or two, you can PM me, and I will fulfill ANY request you might have (excluding guild layouts, petpage layouts, etc, website layouts and the sort are fine, but take not that I will not code them for you, as it takes too long, sorry). If you can take this as a compensation to your request not being able to be doing, then I will gladly oblige to give you your request in the alotted time. Thank you. And with this, mods can you please lock this board, and let it vanish from this topics existance.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]