Display your creative spirit here in the Pink Poogle Toy Gallery. It can be art... it can be music... it can be a poem (even haiku)... but most of it... it must be you.
Topic locked

Love the Plushie

Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:07 pm

Here's something a little different than what I normally post here. Just a simple, normal pencil sketch. =) I used a drawing mannequin and a plushie keyclip Bruce for reference. It's still holding the bruce. ;p

Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:31 am

Wow! That is awesome. I cannot believe the stuff you do. You are a great artist.

I love the wings, they look great. Realisitic, yet actually cool looking. if that makes ANY sense at all. x.x

Good job on the face and hair, too. Those are tough to draw, in my experience. They're what I'm having trouble on on the drawing i'm currently working on.

The bruce is uber-cute. *snatches and huggles* So flulffy and sweet-looking.

Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:59 am

Aw, how cute! ^o^ I envy your pencil skills and how you draw wings *-*

The bruce is way too adorbable. ^^ I love the face~ I can never draw faces like that... XD;;; *envies that too*

Good job overall too. ^^

Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:51 pm

<3 Awwww!!! *is filled with bittersweetness*

It's adorable! The wings are amazing, so is her face and the Bruce. The sketchiness of it makes it look softer and easier on the eye, which is nice for a drawing like that.

Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:54 am

Wow!!! That's amazing!!! I love it!^__^ great job!!!

Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:12 am

^^ I know you've heard this already, but the wings are awsome! Pretty good for a pencil sketch!
Topic locked