Display your creative spirit here in the Pink Poogle Toy Gallery. It can be art... it can be music... it can be a poem (even haiku)... but most of it... it must be you.
Topic locked

My anime picture!!!

Thu Dec 09, 2004 10:54 pm

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/Insane_skitty/animebyjessie.jpg
I done it on adobe illustrator....

Comments anyone but it isn't one of my best ones...

Marissa wrote:7. Please don't post overly large works. If a piece of art is large (Over 450 pixels wide or 700 pixels tall or over 700kb in size), please make a thumbnail or text link to the larger version. If a piece of writing is long (Over 1000 words), please post an offsite link.

Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:52 am

The eyes are slightly confusing. Perhaps trying filling them in, or perhaps shading? Very good start though, it's very cute^__^

Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:59 am

Well, you did a pretty good job with the mouth (I always had a hard time drawing open mouths). The top of the head should be more round than flat (unless she has a flat head), and the whole head should be less long and more round. The eyes should be farther apart, and there should be ears. It is pretty cute, though. =)

If you'd like to see a tutorial that'll help you improve your anime-drawing skills, a good site is BakaNeko. I recommend it.

Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:11 am

Cute! ^^

Anywho, on to suggestions...

Perhaps try making the neck thicker? And I suppose it wouldnt hurt to move the eyes further apart. But thats just me. :P
Topic locked