Display your creative spirit here in the Pink Poogle Toy Gallery. It can be art... it can be music... it can be a poem (even haiku)... but most of it... it must be you.
Topic locked

Finally made myself an avatar

Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:14 am

I got off my duff and decided on an avatar... made the whole thing up with Paint Shop Pro and Animation Shop. I already have a sig planned, just need to put it together and animate it. : }
What do ya'll think?

Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:38 am

Wow, that was very nice, keep up the good work. :)

Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:24 pm

thanks for the praise... looking at it, though, I'm not sure I'm entirely satisfied... I'm thinking something needs to be done to the stars, like makigng them twinkle... anyway, that's for another time.

Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:51 pm

An underload on animation never killed anyone. (This is Tharkun too lazy to get off Eo's account)

Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:07 pm

yeah, i know... the twinkling thing is only a thought, which I prolly won't implement.

I was actually going to just make the letters as solid colors changing down the spectrum, but overall I like the gradient effect much better.

Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:24 pm

You need to change it's dimensions though, the max size is 80x80, if you don't change that it will be removed by an admin sooner or later. The av itself though looks nice :)

Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:42 pm

d'oh ... I thought I read it as 100^2 .. guess i was confusing it with the height of the sig...

changing the size will kinda be tough, for how it's made... stil, I can use it as the current size other places.. thanks for the warning.

{edit} Okay, deleted it for the time being as an ava... but here it is so you can see it:

Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:58 pm

http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8208

Avatars/signatures and sets in general that are to be critiqued belong in the ratings thread located in the link above.

Nice av though.

Topic locked