Display your creative spirit here in the Pink Poogle Toy Gallery. It can be art... it can be music... it can be a poem (even haiku)... but most of it... it must be you.
Topic locked

7 Chat Avatars I recently made... I'm sure youll like them!!

Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:43 pm

Well, i joined a contest to make a neoboard avatar... so i entered an avatar... and realized that i was really proud of what i made, and it was fun... so i made another... then another.... then another.. and now i LOVE making neoboard avatars!! :D :D :D I also made up ways to get them... not that it matters since they arent real, but... eh. :)

I can do cutouts and animation, but i dont know how to get both cutouts AND animation in the same avatars, so thats why there arent any cut out ones. :oops: Anyway, here are the avatars i made.. starting with the one i entered into the contest that won 1st! yay!

Cool! Avatar
To Get it: Go the the "Game Graveyard" and click on the retired game "Alpine Challenge" and the window that pops up the first time with be the event showing youve recieved the avatar. After that.... open the window to play the game till your hearts content

Cheater Avatar
To get it: Get the "How to Cheat (TCG)" item and click on it when its in your inventory. When the pop up screen shows up, your avatar will be on the item lookup screen.

Back Off! Avatar
To get it: Simply lose to the Bringer of Night.... will be a cool avatar later since it will be retired...

I *heart* Gold Avatar
To get it: Have 5 "gold" items and 5 "snot" items and visit the wise old king.

Theif Avatar
To Get it: You must take something from the snowager, attempt to take two omelettes, and attempt to take two jellies all in one day *before 12 A.M NST* The avatar will appear on the the final screen of the last event you do.. *getting something from the snowager, or the jellywocky/Sabre X being angry at you*

I Dont Like You Avatar
You must feed something to your pet that they think is disgusting *so they refuse to eat it* or try to get them to play with a toy that they think is boring *so they wont play with it* or read them a book that they wont read because its so boring. *so they wont read it.* the avatar will be on the popup screen when your pet refuses to do whatever.

LOL JK avatar
To get it: Have your pet say "JK" to their petpet! And it will respond saying "LOL!" and youll get the avatar...

What do you guys think? do you like them? not necesarrily the solutions *i only made those up because i was bored* but what about the avatars themselves? If you guys want to use them for PPT, feel free... does anybody have any requests or anything? Anyway, let me know what you think! These are the first neoboard-like avatars ive ever made..... yah! Id really appriciate a bunch of comments from people!

Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:47 pm

Wow! Those are cool!

Btw, is this actually true? O_o

Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:49 pm

Maxx Resurexxion wrote:Wow! Those are cool!

Btw, is this actually true? O_o

is what actually true?

Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:49 pm

These avatars :p

Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:59 pm

Maxx Resurexxion wrote:These avatars :p

No, he made them and the way to get them.

But dang I wish they were real! I want some of those! My favorites are the Cool!, I *heart* Gold, and I Don't Like You avatars. They're really cool looking (pun not intended) and funny. X3 The animation seems shaky on them, but other than that they're really nice. W00t to you, TWW.

PS The Megaman-ish version of you spinning around also rocks. ^____^

Fri Dec 10, 2004 11:04 pm

Zero wrote:

But dang I wish they were real! I want some of those! My favorites are the Cool!, I *heart* Gold, and I Don't Like You avatars. They're really cool looking (pun not intended) and funny. X3 The animation seems shaky on them, but other than that they're really nice. W00t to you, TWW.

:-p I thought they were real for a moment :P

i got to say:
NICE JOB

Fri Dec 10, 2004 11:05 pm

rofl I love the LOL JK avatar.

Fri Dec 10, 2004 11:28 pm

Zero wrote:

Yup, i Made them myself.... I guess they sorta do look like TNT's!

And thanks zero... I LOVE megaman, and based mine on the megaman one... i was HOPING somebody would recognize it as me. :)

Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:01 am

:o They're so good! I especially love the LOL JK one. The Alpine Challenger one is great too. Heck they're all so well done, it's hard to choose a favourite. :P

Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:10 am

My favorite is the Alpine Challenge. Wow! They are so well done! It'll be neat if Neopets would actually use these. Well, it WOULD be neat.

Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:57 am

I like the Alpine Challenge one. But the LOL JK one is great, too!

Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:56 am

I love the Cool! Avatar, its really neat!
Maybe you should try submiting them to neopets somehow... It would be cool if people could use them...

Good job! :D

Sat Dec 11, 2004 5:03 pm

I love the Lol JK and the I Dont Like You one.
Those are better than a lot of Neo's avatars. And definetley more original ideas. ;) You've got a lot of talent there.

Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:07 pm

Wow. Nice ideas and animation! :D Really nicely done.
Topic locked