Display your creative spirit here in the Pink Poogle Toy Gallery. It can be art... it can be music... it can be a poem (even haiku)... but most of it... it must be you.
Topic locked

Cloud from Kingdom Hearts

Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:38 pm

A month or two ago, I drew a picture of Cloud from Kingdom Hearts/Final Fantasy/Advent Children. I drew him in his outfit from Kingdom Hearts, since I think it's the most interesting.

Original Drawing:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v40/L ... /cloud.png

Sorry about the crappy quality on this, but I don't have a scanner so I had to take a picture of it with my camera.

Drawing, colored on the computer:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v40/L ... ngdone.png

I just recently finished this picture. I'm still learning how to shade correctly, but I think I'm getting much better at it. :)

If anybody has any advice or comments for either of the pictures, I'd love to hear them. Thanks! :D
Last edited by labbiedor on Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:47 am

I was about to stab you for saying "Cloud from Kingdom Hearts", but then you said 'Cloud from Kingdom Hearts/Final Fantasy/Advent Children', so it was alright.

The arms look kind of bony, but really good otherwise. 8.5/10.

Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:26 am

I don't know if it's the camera's fault, but it seems kinda flat.
Also, it looks to me as if the face (eyes, nose) aren't quite balanced.

I have no idea what the original character looks like (I did look it up) but I think you did a good job :)

Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:27 pm

Tested wrote:I was about to stab you for saying "Cloud from Kingdom Hearts", but then you said 'Cloud from Kingdom Hearts/Final Fantasy/Advent Children', so it was alright.

The arms look kind of bony, but really good otherwise. 8.5/10.

:P I drew this picture several months ago, but I've actually seen Advent Children since then (I saw it a few months ago, and I've been obsessed ever since, haha) and I'm liking him in that outfit a lot better now. I can't draw him very well in his outfit from Advent Children, though, but I'm working on it. Thanks! :D

hikaru_dream wrote:I don't know if it's the camera's fault, but it seems kinda flat.
Also, it looks to me as if the face (eyes, nose) aren't quite balanced.

I have no idea what the original character looks like (I did look it up) but I think you did a good job :)

Yeah, the nose is flat - I'm horrible at drawing noses and mouths, but I'm trying to get better. I'm glad his cape covers his mouth, so I didn't have to deal with drawing one in this picture. :P Thanks!

I just finished coloring this picture on the computer a week or so ago, so I'm going to post it up. :)

Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:55 pm

Wow. The computer-shaded version is amazing. Lots more detail, and any faults are pretty much gone. :D

I just bought AC on Saturday, and I must agree that the outfit from it is better.

Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:35 pm

Tested wrote:Wow. The computer-shaded version is amazing. Lots more detail, and any faults are pretty much gone. :D

I just bought AC on Saturday, and I must agree that the outfit from it is better.

Thank you! :D I rented Advent Children a few months ago and watched it with my friend. I asked for the DVD for my birthday next week, so I'm hoping I'll get to watch it again soon.
Topic locked