Display your creative spirit here in the Pink Poogle Toy Gallery. It can be art... it can be music... it can be a poem (even haiku)... but most of it... it must be you.
Topic locked

Riordan - AKA Ledi vs the New Style

Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:15 pm

I'm wandering away from anime style (eh, it had a good run, but in I think I'm about done with it) and so am trying slowly to get back into a slightly strange mix between cartooning and realism. This is the newest image from that mix so far.

A few notes:
a) There is backstory to why he's like that, I didn't just make up a messed up character from scratch
b) The character had this happen to him way before I even knew Fullmetal Alchemist even existed
c) I'm still trying to get faces right. This is only the second picture I've done like this, so please be kind. ^^
d) The sketch that I coloured from can be found here.
e) Yes, he's wearing a lot of black. Mostly the black was because of the events surrounding what happened, mixed with wanting the metal to show up really strongly.
f) No, he's not goth
g) Yes, he is male

Comments welcome!

Re: Riordan - AKA Ledi vs the New Style

Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:40 pm

Very Cool! Like him alot!! I wish I could see a closer image, though, to make out more of the details. Looks like he has different colored eyes...that's one of my favorite features. In your sketch, you can see more of the face through the hair. If you were looking for any comments, mine would be to try to let some of the face show with the coloring, too. -- Unless, of course, he just has really thick white hair, and that's that, no changes needed. :) Anyway, awesome job!
Topic locked