Display your creative spirit here in the Pink Poogle Toy Gallery. It can be art... it can be music... it can be a poem (even haiku)... but most of it... it must be you.
Topic locked

Harry Potter and Hagrid Comic

Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:19 am

At COS forums I am kidney pie, so that is why I signed it with kidney pie, because I will use it there.

Oh yeah, if you don't get this or have never read Harry Potter books, a bowtruckle is a little stick man. So well, you'd have a stick on a stick..which would be hard to eat...

Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:10 am

*cracks up* Nice.

Just out of curiousity - what book are Bowtruckles mentioned in? o.O

Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:11 pm

I think it is in the fifth one because Hagrid didn't want to do something dangerous. So they did bowtruckles. Or maybe it was that other teacher they had. Anyway, they are these little stick men and they live in trees. If you want to cut down a tree to make a wand you have to deal with the bowtruckles first, and they'll bite you. But they eat wood lice, so if you feed them they will be too busy eating to care. I think Harry was trying to draw one and it wouldn't be still and then it bit him and ran away.

Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:25 pm

i love harry potter cartoons!! they're so great. it was the fifth one, professer grubly plank did bowtrucles with them because hagred was waway...doing stuff...yes

Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:26 am

:lol: Very funny, good job!

Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:44 am

It was also defined in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. That's a real book, by the way.

Teehee, funny. XD

Sat Sep 18, 2004 4:44 am

Lol! That's cute. I could picture that actually happening.

Sat Sep 18, 2004 1:48 pm

haha... thats fantastic! The charactors look great, and its a funny comic in general! Its alot like harry potter. :) Funny funny!!
Topic locked