Display your creative spirit here in the Pink Poogle Toy Gallery. It can be art... it can be music... it can be a poem (even haiku)... but most of it... it must be you.
Topic locked

Robot Krawk

Fri Sep 03, 2004 4:34 am

I sketched this out a couple of days before Krawk day (which is in April, I believe) and I was going pretty strong at first, but then I started slacking on it and gave up entirely for a while. I'm not sure if the mood finally struck me or I just felt obligated to finish, but either way he's done. I can't say it's perfect, but I like how it turned out overall at least. Anyway:

http://venus.walagata.com/w/rageaholic/robotkrawk.jpg

Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:39 am

I like it, very cartoonish, but in a stylized kind way, well maybe not but itas cool. I like the scan lines in the yes, and perfect coloring, its near professional looking :)

Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:13 am

That's really lovely! I like the eyes too.

Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:18 pm

Thats pretty good. :) It might make the gallery if you give it a background.

Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:24 pm

Bleh. I don't like making backgrounds. I'm just not good at them. I took enough effort for me to just finish the little guy, I'm done dealing with him for a while. Maybe I'll add a background eventually. As of right now I'm not planning on entering it in the gallery anyway though.

Thanks for the comments :)

Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:43 am

WawaWO!!! :o That's amazing! Where did you learn to draw so well?

Mon Sep 13, 2004 7:30 am

That is one slick looking Robot Krawk. I like how you put so much detail into the shading, it really shows. Nice work!

Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:28 am

very nice!
I like the style, and it's head, it's cute!

Mon Sep 27, 2004 6:56 am

At first I came to this thread thinking "WOW! I LOVE ROBOT PETS!"

Then I come here and get a 404 page for the picture :( Did you delete it or something?

Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:15 am

Chaud wrote:At first I came to this thread thinking "WOW! I LOVE ROBOT PETS!"

Then I come here and get a 404 page for the picture :( Did you delete it or something?

It seems I had deleted it. I didn't do it intentionally. I must've just clicked it when clearing out somethings. Anyway, I've put it back up, so you should be able to see it now.

Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:12 pm

That's is really cool! I love the cartoony style. The eyes and nostrils are awesome!
Topic locked