Display your creative spirit here in the Pink Poogle Toy Gallery. It can be art... it can be music... it can be a poem (even haiku)... but most of it... it must be you.
Topic locked

Xquid...

Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:02 pm

These are Xquid. They are a new type of pet I made up. Neopets needs a pet with an X in the name. I think the only other letter not taken is H, I'm not sure.

Xquid are just like squid, in that they don't have arms but have tenticles, which on neopets would look like hair most of the time and arms when they are fighting and eating.

Thu Sep 09, 2004 12:17 am

Those are very nice drawings, and it sounds like a great idea!

Thu Sep 09, 2004 12:33 am

Great idea! I was wondering, last night, why none of Neopets' pets had the letter x in their name. Y, Yurble... Whatever happened to X?

On the subject of the picture, very well done for cartoon characters (made-up or not), though I do think the outlines could have been done better- they're really very pixelly. ._.

Thu Sep 09, 2004 12:36 am

Ixi has the letter X in it.

But those are pretty darn cool! I like the green one the best.

Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:22 am

Thanks for posting everyone. I think Xquid would be cool. Of course, I am having trouble drawing it exactly like I imagined it. And I have trouble getting smooth lines and all. I was trying to debate if it should have hands or not too.

I drew another one. I like this one a lot.

Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:27 am

Those are cute! Good idea! :)

Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:02 am

Very cute!
They're a really great idea!!

Draw more for us, maybe without backgrounds, and some different poses. (I swear, us PPT members could create our own petsite with the number of smart people, and admin, and artists, an technical people (the list goes on)....)
Topic locked