Display your creative spirit here in the Pink Poogle Toy Gallery. It can be art... it can be music... it can be a poem (even haiku)... but most of it... it must be you.
Topic locked

A picture for my friend Nicole

Thu Sep 09, 2004 12:27 am

I was sketching a picture in Spanish class, and my friend Nicole saw it and wanted it so she could tape it inside of her locker. So I promised to color it on the computer and make it all fancy shmancy for her. :D

Love is wasting that much ink on someone. :D

Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:08 am

Marissa, that is awesome!
Give it up to the Fiddster!
This is one of my favorite pictures from you.
10 billion/10
O_o

Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:30 am

Another great piece from Fidds! Whoo! It's cooool and shiiiny. ^.^ There's a few problems though. The shoulder length is kind of off, and they shouldn't be all tightened up and straight like that. They should be more sloped down, so that the girl looks more relaxed. The head is shaped kind of odd, too. It could be a little bigger on the top. Otherwise, it's really really good. Good job, Fiddeh.

Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:48 am

Wow! That is beautiful.

It reminds me of something from Lisa Frank (you know,those little rainbow things with plushies and notebooks and stuff...) because of all the pretty,bright colors. :)

The only thing I see wrong is the right eye (her left,my right) because of all the black near the pupil while the other one has more white near the black. But it is logical,so..I guess its not really wrong. :P

Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:32 am

Wow, what a beautiful picture! I love how vibrant it is, a rainbow of colours! Amazing! :)

Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:28 pm

My compliments to the artist! The proportions are a little...but all in all, a very nice picture. It is a wonderful picture all over. They colors are great!
((You say you colored it on the computer????))
Topic locked