Display your creative spirit here in the Pink Poogle Toy Gallery. It can be art... it can be music... it can be a poem (even haiku)... but most of it... it must be you.
Topic locked

Faerieland Academy- A Comic!

Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:04 pm

Go ahead and giggle at my comic. I did it in Spanish class. XD Clicky on the thumbnail to see the big piccy!

It looked a lot better IRL. I'm way too lazy to do it on the comp. Sharpie and Crayola Pencils for me!

Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:08 am

Woah.

What did you do the coloring with? Thats realy amazing!

Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:39 pm

Alisquid wrote:Woah.

What did you do the coloring with? Thats realy amazing!

Colored pencils, actually. Really cheap ones. :(

Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:54 pm

It looks great so far. I think the faerie in yellow looks just as insecure as the purple one, just by the way she is sitting, kind of holding herself and her legs crossed. Maybe she is just as nervous too. Although the first faerie seems to be a dark faerie and this other one a light faerie, maybe they could be friends.

I love her sleeves and leggings.

I like how they have to earn their wings. What happens if they don't earn any?
:cry:

Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:02 pm

smudgeoffudge wrote:It looks great so far. I think the faerie in yellow looks just as insecure as the purple one, just by the way she is sitting, kind of holding herself and her legs crossed. Maybe she is just as nervous too. Although the first faerie seems to be a dark faerie and this other one a light faerie, maybe they could be friends.

I love her sleeves and leggings.

I like how they have to earn their wings. What happens if they don't earn any?
:cry:

THEY ARE CAST DOWN INTO THE FIERY DEPTHS OF GEHENNA! :evil:

Actually, they become human, I think. That'd be nice. :D

Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:14 pm

Great as usual, Fidds. :) I like the close-range circular frame of her face, it's neat. ^^

Sun Oct 03, 2004 3:39 am

Looks Fab Fidds, very impressed! You have come a very long way since I first joined back in ....2001....oh gawd....i've been here for three years... Well good job. What grade are you in?

Sun Oct 03, 2004 3:45 am

:o Wow! I love it! Even though they're cheap colour pencils, but they still look really good! I wish I could draw like that :( I am impressed!

Sun Oct 03, 2004 3:48 am

Wow, that's awesome! And with cheap colour pencils too ;)

*waits for your next Spanish class*

Sun Oct 03, 2004 10:56 pm

I'm 16, atm. I hope it gets accepted!

Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:52 pm

Wow, that's awesome!

Spanish class is when I write my poetry :P

Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:46 am

Awesome, Fidds. I'm sure it'll get accepted. ;) The characters are very creative.

Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:08 pm

Great job! I love your style.

Great to see you're still here, Fidds. You probably won't remember me, but I have been on the PPT forum for a year or so. Then I haven't been here for a year or so... ;) But I'm back! And your work has only gotten better in the meantime...

Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:25 pm

All in school too... I'd have Lui Loot taken away from me if I did that. :P

Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:28 pm

Wow, I definitely want to read more!!!^^*
Topic locked