Display your creative spirit here in the Pink Poogle Toy Gallery. It can be art... it can be music... it can be a poem (even haiku)... but most of it... it must be you.
Topic locked

A Small World and a Custard Wocky

Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:01 pm

Bleh!
Bleh even more! :P
Last edited by Tyrannitar on Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:12 pm

creative play!

Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:55 pm

stampsyne wrote:creative play!

Thanks! :) In case you don't get it, the Shoyru and the Chomby are using the TCG cards like they're swords and having a swordfight. ;) Submitted twice, rejected once. Pending.

Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:49 am

Haha, swordfighting with cards... I wish I was tiny enough to do that! XD Just a tip, though... Maybe try and make it so the cards are hitting each other instead of the other Neopets? That would make it look more like swordfighting. ^.^

Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:24 pm

I should of, but I can't defy the laws of gravity. ;)

Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:05 pm

Tyrannitar wrote:I should of, but I can't defy the laws of gravity. ;)

Fishing line solves everything :D

Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:51 pm

Amethyst wrote:
Tyrannitar wrote:I should of, but I can't defy the laws of gravity. ;)

Fishing line solves everything :D

*slaps self* You're right! Now I just ned a fishing line... how am I supposed to get the fishing line ON the card?

Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:02 pm

Tape it to the back and get the perfect shot. :battar:

I didn't really get it at first, but I do, now that someone pointed it out. I think I'm just slow. :)

The Custard Wocky is quite intresting because.. who ever heard of walking, talking custard? :D

Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:09 pm

My only problem would be that normally the speech bubble that is speaking first goes at the top, rather than at the bottom. I like the comic itself tho, your style of speaking/writing makes me giggle and its a neat idea too.

Mon Oct 18, 2004 1:23 am

This isn't really a very big deal, but it's kinda hard to tell that the Chomby is a Chomby, I think...kinda looks more like a green blob from this angle.

Oh well, very nice! It made me laugh :)

Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:58 am

Oooh, thanks everybody. It's just been rejected again, because it's, *sigh* once again full up. Gotta get it in at the right time next time. ;) It will be a true series, once I find my digital camera and my Neopet toys. :P There is also a Baby Pteri involved (I don't believe I got a Speckled Negg from that McDonalds deal!) but it makes its debut in the next comic. ;)
PS: The Custard Wocky was JUST A JOKE!!!
Topic locked