Display your creative spirit here in the Pink Poogle Toy Gallery. It can be art... it can be music... it can be a poem (even haiku)... but most of it... it must be you.
Topic locked

40 1/2 Things You Didn't Know about Illusen and Jhudora!

Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:23 pm

http://www.freewebs.com/freefoodguild/nonrelated/illusenjhudora.html
Go there to read my rather amusing and too-long-to-post article for the NT! Submitted thrice, rejected twice, this article will have you :roflol:ing your head off!

Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:11 pm

3. Jhudora wasn't always purple and green; Illusen painted her with a Green Paint Brush while she was sleeping one night.

That explains why she don't have those ugly orange spots she would have if she was originally green and painted purple! :roflol:

Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:56 pm

stampsyne wrote:
3. Jhudora wasn't always purple and green; Illusen painted her with a Green Paint Brush while she was sleeping one night.

That explains why she don't have those ugly orange spots she would have if she was originally green and painted purple! :roflol:

:D Thanks! Some friends helped me on some of them. The part about Jhudora liking small petpets, especially in thick gravy, was on a guild member's siggy.

Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:03 am

Hahaha, some of those are really good.

11. In 50 years Illusen's nice little Orb Plant will eat the gardener's brain... no we are not kidding.

Yay! :roflol:

Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:10 am

Zero wrote:Hahaha, some of those are really good.

11. In 50 years Illusen's nice little Orb Plant will eat the gardener's brain... no we are not kidding.

Some?! :cry:

Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:14 am

Tyrannitar wrote:

Well they're all good, but some are even better. :D

Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:31 am

Zero wrote:
Tyrannitar wrote:

Well they're all good, but some are even better. :D

Oh. Okay! :) I hope they accept it this time, but I'm probably too late...
I also want to get some ratings that aren't from my friends, so it isn't always going to be 'Oh cool that's great!' :P

UPDATE: Gruffle... they rejected it because I have to think of something more original... :(
Topic locked