Display your creative spirit here in the Pink Poogle Toy Gallery. It can be art... it can be music... it can be a poem (even haiku)... but most of it... it must be you.
Topic locked

A baby bori that I made.....

Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:33 am

Um.... yeah, I accidentally hit the "hour" button on my alarm clock, so I woke up a whole hour earlier then I thought I did.... so i had an hour to blow in the morning. So, I drew a baby bori. annnd thats the story.

its nothing real special, but its still cute... and... I just felt like posting it anyway.... because im sure this is what the real baby bori will eventually look like.... so... yeah. Anything to say?

-TWW
Last edited by The Wonder Weezel on Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:42 am

Squee. <3

It is very, very cute. The one eye (our right, his / her left) seems a little too big, and it looks like something happened to the coloring on the foot (lighter in some areas) but other than that it is very cute. <3

Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:53 am

The left eye (it's right) should be closer to the edge, it just seems too close to the other eye. The snout should also be a bit longer, and the ears could be bigger, or something... they look sort of odd. I do like the shading, though. Still, it's pretty cute.

Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:36 pm

I agree with kitten and Zero on the eyes, snout and ears.

But that's absolutely adorable! <3
Super cute, excellent work!

Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:18 am

That is very cute. I like it.

Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:44 am

SO CUTE! If they came in purple, I'd shell out for a paintbrish or potion! he he he

Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:41 pm

Awesome!
I am trying to draw a cute bori as an alternate verison of the baby bori but it isn't working out so well.
I can't draw things on 4 legs.

Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:46 am

Adam wrote:Awesome!
I am trying to draw a cute bori as an alternate verison of the baby bori but it isn't working out so well.
I can't draw things on 4 legs.

Thanks okay, neither can I..
Topic locked