Display your creative spirit here in the Pink Poogle Toy Gallery. It can be art... it can be music... it can be a poem (even haiku)... but most of it... it must be you.
Topic locked

Underground world... *warning... very disappointing...*

Thu Oct 21, 2004 4:35 am

Um... yeah, so the only reason im making this post in the first place is because we arent allowed to post "art" on posts elsewhere.... I wish you would be a bit more flexible with things like this, because now I have to make a new topic in THIS board just because I wanted to show a picture in the general chat.......

Either way, here is my crappy, literally 4 minutes of photoshop underground thing. This wasnt meant to be a great work of art, just a paintbrush tool used to get my point across. on this thread: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 907#157907

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/TheWonderWeezel/underworld.gif

anyway, it could show that one tree at the very top *including the roots underneath it* and a series of tunnels, signs, and latters, as well as many torches.... there would be a whole area for the shops, as well as a few other things..... and the mine tour is at the very begginning of underground area..... and i just stuck symols in there because i could... boris could like there... or... a new mole pet.. or.... whatever. Torches, ladders, rocks. Yup.

Marissa wrote:7. Please don't post overly large works. If a piece of art is large (Over 450 pixels wide or 700 pixels tall or over 700kb in size), please make a thumbnail or text link to the larger version. If a piece of writing is long (Over 1000 words), please post an offsite link.

that

Thu Oct 21, 2004 4:58 am

That is really freaky considering the latest news. or did you make that today? If not that is freaky.

Re: that

Sun Oct 24, 2004 4:38 pm

cyborg771 wrote:That is really freaky considering the latest news. or did you make that today? If not that is freaky.

How is it freaky? o_O

Anyway, I like that idea. It's really cool. You should submit it to TNT! :)

Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:27 am

I always thought meridell had something of merit. Your graphic explains why!
Topic locked