Display your creative spirit here in the Pink Poogle Toy Gallery. It can be art... it can be music... it can be a poem (even haiku)... but most of it... it must be you.
Topic locked

Just a bit of poking @ TNT

Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:30 pm

I had to do the comic since the released weapons now. And thank you all powerfull crazy lady whose frying pan I just stole *RUNS through a worm hole *

Tue Nov 09, 2004 7:44 am

The font at the start is a little hard to read, and the background needs some detail... but it is cute. :)

Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:22 pm

I got a message today saying this comic was rejected because the editor couldn't understand the humor. How many comics have had very lame to no humor and made it? I've seen plenty and know there are to many to go back and count.

Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:21 am

I don't get the humor either. Or maybe it's just not funny. O_O

And the grammer in the second panel needs to be fixed.

Wed Nov 10, 2004 2:18 am

Fishblade_Bluestream wrote:I don't get the humor either. Or maybe it's just not funny. O_O

It is called concept humor. Bori have weapons yet don't have fighting abilities. It was primarily used to poke @ TNT to remind them they made weapons for bori; however, the still haven't give n the battledome abilities.

Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:53 am

Well there's always Fierce Attack... It's very possible to defeat the Chia Clown using Fierce Attack and a few weapons.

Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:29 pm

Pteri Sage wrote:
Fishblade_Bluestream wrote:I don't get the humor either. Or maybe it's just not funny. O_O

It is called concept humor. Bori have weapons yet don't have fighting abilities. It was primarily used to poke @ TNT to remind them they made weapons for bori; however, the still haven't give n the battledome abilities.

Maybe you should make that fact clearer with different dialogue then? Because honestly I don't really get the joke either ^_^;
Topic locked