Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 4:24 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Random Darigan Draik Picture X3
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:47 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

o_o; Wow... its uh... shiny. I had issues colouring this one - personally I just like the lineart a lot. As you can see, I really messed up the background ^^; I think I've been using Adobe Illustrator too much that I've forgotten how to smudge on Photoshop o-o!

Oh, lookup pic of my darigan draik, Rebirth. I was going to enter it in the BC, but then I decided that it wasn't good enough ^^;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:10 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

it's a picture with a very high quality, so the following i am going to say is not completely honest since you work at a different quality level as i do... *looks at amateuristic christmas drawings* *shivers*

well, it really has a heavy metal kind of style, and you used that style in the drawing style, the coloring style, and even your cool background! the only bad point is that it looks a little busy and you have to search at first where everything is. When you do finally find the draik, you could look at it for hours. and so this picture is so good i c... *steals pwetty pic and sells it on ebay*

Post subject: o-o
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:49 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

XD; Thanks - yeah, that's my main issue with it too. Like I do like busy backgrounds, but this one just didn't work out :/ Thanks for the compliments though ^^-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:31 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Wow! That's amazing!!! Way over my level XD so no C/C from me, because I think it's wonderful. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:04 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: New Jersey. The state we love to hate and hate to love.
Oh geez. :o It's amazing! I really love the whole scene, espically the dying flower. Little detiails like that is what makes a good picture turn into a great picture. Oh please do show us more one day. *looks up with big eyes* Pretty please with a candied yam on top?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]