Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 12:30 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Fan-made Neopet: The Myrmeco(other art pics coming soon)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:08 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I've been having weird obsessions over anteaters lately(I think it's due to Antubis) so to I came up with this Neopet, The Myrmeco. This is just a draft sketch however before I make a cleaner one.
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/10281331/

Any suggestions?

Visit my Deviantart gallery!^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:06 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

it's really good :) i'd suggest stretching the body out a bit and giving him a bit "rounder" shape (he doesn't look like he has a tummy at all) and i don't get the front paw position is he standing on his knuckles? it would probably be more comfortable to stand on your palms but i don't know how ant-eaters walk :/ anyway great job :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:00 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Very nice :)

Something about the neck bothers me however, though I'm not sure what exactly it is.

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:50 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

That's a really good picture of an anteater. I don't know what to suggest, other than to draw a few more poses and maybe do a colored one. I really like the fluffy neck ruff, which seems neopetish. The eye's are really the only thing that you'd need to work on, because most neopet's have cute big ol' eyes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:51 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

alina wrote:
it's really good :) i'd suggest stretching the body out a bit and giving him a bit "rounder" shape (he doesn't look like he has a tummy at all) and i don't get the front paw position is he standing on his knuckles? it would probably be more comfortable to stand on your palms but i don't know how ant-eaters walk :/ anyway great job :)

Have you ever heard of gorillas?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:12 am 
PPT God
PPT God

alina wrote:

Actually anteaters do lean on there knuckles, but only on there front hands of coarse. But for the picture: I think its very nice, its smooth and sleek, its not the neopet style exactly, but still a good drawing.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]