I, Lord Rhinestone Cowboy III, puppy-slap at you with my spear of ingenuity. Mischief and mayhem ensues.
Topic locked

Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:12 am

Raspy quit her growling. "Don't worry though." She laughed. "We- or I atleast- rarely eat dogs. It's mostly deer and squirrels, things that roam the forests.

Sat Aug 07, 2004 5:40 pm

((i am going on vacation for a few weeks. If someone could looke after Kara for me, that would be GREAT! thanks in advance. :D ))

Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:30 am

(Thanks for taking care of Alu for me, White. And I'll help take the responsibilty of Kara.)

Alu was glad for the rest, her legs had been getting tired. She cocked her head, looking at the wolf dog. She had never seen one before. "Dogs are to big for me. Come to think of it, unless they are prekilled, everything is...?" she said, half questioning.

(Umm... braindead for Kara. See what I mean by help?)

Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:03 am

[OOC: Welcome, Twizz. :) And I wouldn't know what to tell you to do with Kara, I suppose just have her walk along and not get left behind kind of like I did with Alu.]

Raspy's ear itched. While waiting for the half wolf to answer, she brought her back paw up to her ear and scratched. Not much longer until dark.
Topic locked