I, Lord Rhinestone Cowboy III, puppy-slap at you with my spear of ingenuity. Mischief and mayhem ensues.
Topic locked

Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:50 pm

I just realised that you're going to draw pictures, and I have this one that I'm pretty happy with, so could you just colour mine? If not, I'm fine with you drawing it. Thanks, DM. :)

My piccie: http://img93.echo.cx/img93/8762/trinity5ua.jpg

Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:39 am

Trinity wrote:My piccie: http://img93.echo.cx/img93/8762/trinity5ua.jpg

((Wow! Cool Trinity! I had no idea you only had one eye XD j/k about the last bit!
Oh my allness when are we starting?))

Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:56 am

ria wrote::cry: Just burst my bubble then Anubis.... :cry:

*snicker*

I mean, sorry, ria. :cry:

Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:32 pm

ria wrote::cry: Just burst my bubble then Anubis.... :cry:

I have the mini ones from McDonalds when my parents work there. I have about 50 total. And I also have one of the Beanie Buddies. Zip, to be exact.

Trin: Awesome! That'll help a lot with drawing you.

Mah all, CD-San: We'll probably start once we get about 15 visitors [been meaning to say that we're also allowing visitors], all of the staff for the food court, and about 2 more different stands.

Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:27 pm

DM was on fire! wrote:Mah all, CD-San: We'll probably start once we get about 15 visitors [been meaning to say that we're also allowing visitors], all of the staff for the food court, and about 2 more different stands.

((YAY I'm gunna make loads of money with my glued down cocanuts XD))

Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:58 pm

User: Mandy
Stall: Food Court
Appearance/costume: Yeh I know your drawing everyone but I was realy bored, you can do another one I don't really care, mines not very good http://a.1asphost.com/angelidaangelicda/waitress.jpg
Height: 5"7

Gosh I haven't done an rp in a longgggg time.

Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:14 am

(Hm, Mandy... I was looking past through your posts [don't worry, I do that to odd people at odd times, just out of curiosity] and I noticed one of your previous characters names was Kira... were you possibly under a different name in the old forums? :battar:

Oooh, and Twiz-Twiz, I've never been called that before! :P I like it.

Updated the description, and those aren't my strong point, so... sorry if its awful. xD)

Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:42 am

Twizzler0171 wrote:(Hm, Mandy... I was looking past through your posts [don't worry, I do that to odd people at odd times, just out of curiosity] and I noticed one of your previous characters names was Kira... were you possibly under a different name in the old forums? :battar:

Oooh, and Twiz-Twiz, I've never been called that before! :P I like it.

Updated the description, and those aren't my strong point, so... sorry if its awful. xD)

My original was AngelidaAngelicda then I went to Mandy.Then I finally got like 1500 posts then the forums crashed :cry: I did use Kira alot when i used to do alot of rp's, then I just haven't really been interested since the forums crashed. Your probably thinking of someone else, I'm generally a lurker :peace: (Ah old memories, YESSS shall live forever...)

Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:48 am

Mandy wrote:
Twizzler0171 wrote:(Hm, Mandy... I was looking past through your posts [don't worry, I do that to odd people at odd times, just out of curiosity] and I noticed one of your previous characters names was Kira... were you possibly under a different name in the old forums? :battar:

My original was AngelidaAngelicda then I went to Mandy.Then I finally got like 1500 posts then the forums crashed :cry: I did use Kira alot when i used to do alot of rp's, then I just haven't really been interested since the forums crashed. Your probably thinking of someone else, I'm generally a lurker :peace: (Ah old memories, YESSS shall live forever...)

(Ah, yes. I was thinking of Draconis... she used Kira alot. Ah well. *Continues never-ending search* xD

You probably never met me, I'm one of the older roleplayers, but I had to leave for almost a year... =/ So I don't know some of the newer oldies.)

Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:57 am

Twizzler0171 wrote:
Mandy wrote:

(Ah, yes. I was thinking of Draconis... she used Kira alot. Ah well. *Continues never-ending search* xD

You probably never met me, I'm one of the older roleplayers, but I had to leave for almost a year... =/ So I don't know some of the newer oldies.)

((Ah don't make me sad Twizz I miss Draconis too... :cry:))

Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:54 pm

I'm here! I think...

Your Username: Adoration
Stand: Food Court
Appearance/Costume: Picture DM showed, but I have short brown hair, like a bowl cut (think CardCaptor Sakura)
Height: 5 foot even

Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:02 pm

Mandy wrote:(Ah old memories, YESSS shall live forever...)

I remember YESSS. Vaguely. XD *hugs* I knooow you'll like it. ^_^

Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:03 am

||Wow. eriously off-topic.

Oh, right. Renny shall draw herself as well. SHIELD YOUR EYES!||

Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:36 pm

((ARGH *shields eyes xD* off topic? Us? Never! xD
Anyway I hope we get more people soon. Or this Is going to become Spam Central And the Mods won't be happy... *smiles sweetly at Lillie*))

Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:41 pm

Let me just say something real quick...don't worry that you're drawing your own, I don't mind. Heck, it helps me with the drawing that I'm doing!

So...again, don't worry.

AND NOW...LET'S QUICK SPAMMING! XD
Topic locked