I, Lord Rhinestone Cowboy III, puppy-slap at you with my spear of ingenuity. Mischief and mayhem ensues.
Topic locked

Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:57 pm

Nodding, Zehrin turned towards the east. "Who shall lead?" she asked. "You or me?"

Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:46 pm

Mijisuu's glance turned eastward, picking up the scent as well. He roared, wishing for a gathering of the lions. Resounding across the plains, many birds flocked to their nests in fear of being killed. "All, come to the Bad Lands!" he roared again, robust chest out as his shout came 'cross. Auds flicked up as he roared. "The hunt will begin!"

Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:19 am

Aret's ears perked as she heard a roar from far away. "Sounds like an Undani has sniffed out the same prey as us... Should we continue on anyway?" She asked, flicking her tail.

Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:49 am

Zehrin paused for a second, thinking. "Yes." she said, "If there are too many of them, we shall leave, and look for other prey. However, it will be good to see their hunting force."

Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:58 am

Aret nooded in agreement. "Right then. You may lead." She said, restarting her pace to the east.

Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:50 am

Zehrin nodded. "Alright." She knelt down into a pouncing phase, then slowly crept towards the river. Her whiskers twitched at every movement, and her ears flicked at every sound.

Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:27 am

Aret also ducked down, keeping one eye ahead of her and one eye on Zehrin for any commands. She could not yet see their prey, but her nose told her that the animal was close. Her ears flicked in all directions, listening carefully for the slightest sound of movement from the prey.

Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:10 pm

Zehrin crept slowly, careful not to make the sound. Soon she smelled the Zebra and the river. Glancing towards Aret, she slightly slowed her pace. The prey was near.

Sun Aug 15, 2004 2:33 am

Aret took careful notice of Zehrin's pace and slowed her own. They were getting closer, she could smell the zebra on the tip of her nose. Not long now...

Sun Aug 15, 2004 3:57 am

Zehrin glanced at Aret and nodded slightly. She crept towards the edge of the brush and looked outside. The zebra was there, and indeed it was wounded. She moved into a pouncing position.
Topic locked