I, Lord Rhinestone Cowboy III, puppy-slap at you with my spear of ingenuity. Mischief and mayhem ensues.
Topic locked

Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:54 am

Alexa truely enjoyed her food, but she still felt odd. The whole time everyone was eating, their hostess just stood in the doorway with a haunting expression and watched them. It unnerved her.

"Why does she just stand there?" she said quietly to no one in particular.

Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:41 pm

I'm withdrawing, simply because no one seems to care about my character, if you have, well, i'm still withdrawing, y'all are too far for me to catch up...

Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:07 pm

(I will be gone for about two weeks. Can someone please take care of my character/characters until I get back? I do not mind who, just make sure they don't get left behind or anything. Thanks.)

Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:21 pm

Alex grabbed a roll from the middle of the table. She smothered it in butter, which was nearby. She then took a bite out of it. It was the best food she had ever tasted. The warmness spread all throughout her body, way down to her toes. She took two more of the rolls, and felt the same effect. She then noticed an informal bucket of KFC chicken at the end of the table. Alex hurriedly scrambled to pick it up, but as she got there, someone else put a hand towards the bucket.

((Feel free to be that person, anybody...

And Twizzler, I'll take over you character. The more characters, the merrier. Unless Anime Queen would like to give someone else a turn at two characters. I'm also willing to take on Sora's character. Or I'll just say in all- if any characters need taking-over, I'll take them. I'm up to the challenge. :)))

Sat Jul 24, 2004 4:51 am

Zega sampled everything on the table, which was quite alot. When she was done, she wiped her mouth on the napkin, slid her chair back and prepared to get up. "You are not going anywhere..." A man's voice said as he stopped the chair.

((Feel free to be the man someone))

Sat Jul 24, 2004 6:49 am

Jadzia finished her small meal of salad and sat quietly on her chair, stroking Cascata as she waited for what would happen next.

"You know, I think you're right, the girl is very strange... she's just standing THERE doing nothing. Watching us eat." Jadzia whispered to Alexa. Jadzia started to get worried about the hostess and so she kept staring at her.

It's not nice to stare... Cascata looked up at Jadzia and gave her the message. Jadzia looked away from the girl and stared at her empty plate instead. Take some soup or liquid. Jadzia reached for the jug of orange juice and filled her glass to the top with orange juice. She drank the juice slowly.
Topic locked